Chapter Eleven

*Edie's POV*

I woke up extremely early the next morning. After last night with Danny I couldn't sleep. No one else was awake and staying at home wasn't going to do me any good. I climbed out of bed and put on my gym shorts and a grey tank top. I grabbed my keys and my phone and left the house. It was Saturday and classes didn't start until 9am so I might as well get some extra time in. I decided to quit my job at the café because of school. I didn't have time for dance, school and work. So I wanted to carry on with the two most important.

I expect Danny would want to meet up today but I had no idea what I was going to do. I mean I understood a little of why he got angry but his outburst was unexpected. He didn't call or text last night to apologise so I don't know if he meant to be so aggressive or not. I sighed and pulled into the empty car park. Since I teach sometimes Tiffany gave me a key for the building. I let myself in and set my iPod up in the studio.

A/N- When I think of Edie trying to dance I imagine her dancing to 'Breathe Slow' by Alisha Dixon. If you watch the video and see Alisha trying to focus but keep messing up her moves. That's how I see Edie in this chapter. Check it out!

After about an hour I couldn't get my footing right. Usually I make and perfect routine in less then two hours. But right now I couldn't focus, there's so much going on. One my new boyfriend has trust and anger issues. Two my ex is dating my boyfriend's sister. Three my boyfriend's sister hates me. And four I can figure out who I have true feelings for....my boyfriend or my ex.

I groaned and tried to shake the thoughts out of my head. I hit play on my iPod again and started the routine again. But for the 38th time I stumbled and fell on my butt. I heard a giggle from the door way and I turned to look and Ross was stood there with his arms crossed leaning against the door frame. Great. Perfect timing.

"What do you want?" I glared as I walked over to the speakers and paused the music.

"Well I came a bit earlier so I could work on some new dance moved for Austin & Ally. But watching you fall on your butt is much more fun." He laughed. Ugh, such a charmer. I rolled my eyes and set the music back to the beginning. Right now I couldn't care if Ross was here I needed to get this routine perfect before my audition. As I started dancing I felt Ross's eyes on me. I tried to brush it off but yet again I lost my footing and tripped.

By this point I just sat in the middle of the studio with my head in my hands. Why couldn't I just get this right. The music stopped and Ross walked over to me. "You'll get it" He whispered. I ignored him and stood up. He followed my actions. Why couldn't he just leave so I could get on with it?

"Try the move again" He demanded. I raised my eyebrow and he nodded his head signalling me to do as he said. I sighed and kicked my leg up high and as I was about to stumble again Ross grabbed my waist and held me up. I froze as he placed his hands there. It sent shivers down my spine. As he kept me up I finished the part of the routine I couldn't get right. Once I'd settled safely on the ground Ross still had a hold of my waist. "See, you can do it" He said with a smile plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes but smiled back.

I noticed our faces were only inches apart and Ross still had his hands securely on my waist. He looked from my eyes to my lips and back quickly. We stared at each other in silence for a few seconds until Ross crashed his lips onto mine. I don't know what came over me but I kissed him back instantly. I felt my stomach do summersaults as our lips moved together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer until there was no space between our bodies.

Then I realised what I was actually doing. Ross wasn't my boyfriend. He had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend. This wasn't right. I broke off the kiss and released myself from Ross's grip. We didn't say a word to each other because I knew he was thinking the exact same this as me. I quickly gathered my belongings and ran out of the studio.

That was a mistake, a HUGE mistake....but why did it feel so right?

A/N- Sorry for the wait! I will try and update tomorrow or Sunday! Hope you guys are liking the story so far! More drama to come!

Check out my other Ross Lynch fan fiction 'My Confession'! I need two or three new characters to be in it so message me if you want to be involved!

Don't forget to comment and vote! 😘