Chapter Forty Four

"What time are your siblings leaving?"

"Later tonight, what do you want to do the rest of today?"

"Just chill, I'm going to go and get some food for dinner tonight. Anything you want?" I stood up and pulled on my black converse before grabbing my purse.

"I can come with you?" He offered.

"No you stay with the others, you haven't seen them" I smiled. As I walked away I was instantly pulled back, Ross grabbed my hips and pulled me back into his chest. I leaned my head against his shoulder before spinning around to face him.

"And I haven't seen you either, I want to" He winked before kissing my lips and pulling me out of the apartment, shouting to the others that we'd be back soon. Ross laced our fingers together as we stepped out onto the sidewalk. It wasn't as busy today so me and Ross were able to walk hand in hand without dodging the other New Yorkers. Just as I was about to ask what he wanted to eat a voice I didn't recognise screamed out Ross's name.
He tightened his grip on my hand before stopping dead in his tracks.
The thick irsh accent had made both of us freeze. He knew exactly who it was, I was just praying that it wasn't the person I thinking. I turned around a red head ran towards with a cheesy smile on her face.

"I can't believe it's you!" She squealed throwing herself on him. I let go of his hand and stepped to the side to watch my boyfriend get attacked with affection by the girl he kissed on tour.

"Hi, Rose" He mumbled giving me a sympathetic look while she clung to him.

"You never told me you'd be in New York!" By this point I was becoming extremely annoyed, she defiantly saw me and Ross walking down the street together. I cleared my throat which made Rose unwrap herself from him.

"Who are you?" She spat, glaring at me while crossing her arms over her chest. She wore tight skinny jeans with a tank top that pushed her boobs up so far they could of been touching her chin.

"This is Edie, my girlfriend" Ross spoke up, moving away from the red head and back next to me wrapping his arms around my shoulder. I relaxed slightly happy with the fact he told her straight away who I was. I smiled up at him but he kept a serious expression plastered across his face.

"Edie? Your Edie?" Her twisted face turned into a evil smile. She began walking around us, her eyes traveling up and down my body judging ever ounce of me, while her heels clicked on the concrete.

"What are you doing?" I scowled as she stood back in front of us with a smirk on her face.

"This is who you were going on about? This?" She laughed.

"Rose" Ross stepped in front of me. "Don't start"

"I can stick up for myself Ross" I pushed him out of the way so I was face to face with the red head again. She scoffed with caused more anger to rush through me.

"Yeah, Ross little Edie can stick up for herself" She smiled. "We have quite a bit in common"

"What could me and you possibly have in common"

Rose leaned closer to my ear "Well we both know how good Ross is using his lips"

Suddenly I couldn't hold back. I was over the fact Ross kissed another girl, we weren't together but her being here now. The fact she was here in New York, travelling all the way from Ireland made my blood boil. My hand flew in front of my connecting with her cheek. The loud slap made her and Ross gasp. He stepped back in front of me and leaned in front of Rose.

"Edie, what the hell?" He turned back giving me a look of confusion mixed with anger. Rose stood there holding her cheek, breathing rapidly. I rolled my eyes and Ross glared at me.

"You can't do that!" He scowled.

"Ross did you hear what she said?!"'

"Yes! But that doesn't mean you have to hit her!" By this point I was seething. Rose looked up and gave me a evil smile before looking back at Ross and frowning again. How could he not see she was a fake!

"Are you kidding me? I'm your girlfriend Ross!"

"And you're acting like a crazy one" He wrapped his arm around Rose's shoulder as she began to whimper. I slapped her, I didn't shoot her.

"Go home Edie, I'm taking Rose back to where she is staying. We'll talk when I get back" My jaw litrally dropped. He was choosing to take her side over me?

"Ross I-"

"Edie just go!" He raised his voice causing me to flinch. His eyes softened when I reacted to his reply, but he still walked away with Rose in his arms. This can't be happening right now. We have been apart for months and he finally came back to me. I'm finally happy after living alone in a big city by myself. Does he not understand that seeing him lip locked with her killed me? It completely crushed me but I love him to much to let him go. Why can he not see that? My head was spinning and my eyes were filled with tears. I stepped out onto the road, I needed to get away, I needed to figure what just happened. How I could be so happy only a few mintues ago and now feel empty and worthless. I heard a scream from the other side of the street before feeling a huge impact on my right side. Everything was a blur after that. My body had gone completely numb and my ears were ringing.

Then everything went black.

A/N -

Short and awful chapter I'm sorry.

I'm stuggling a bit trying to finish this story before I write a squeal. I'm not even sure if I should write a squeal. I can't decided if this story is still working or not.

What do you think?

Are you still liking the storyline?

I know I ask this a lot but I'm writing for you guys. I want you to love the story. Ahh I dont know what to do! :(

Let me know!