Chapter Fifteen

*Edie POV*

After what felt like an eternity I finally picked out a simple white summer dress and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I don't know why I was really bothering to find something nice. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Oh who am I kidding! Of course I want to impress Ross. I don't know why I want to so bad. But I feel like I have to!

"Edie! Their here! Come down stairs!" My Dad shouted from downstairs. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror one last time.

When I reached downstairs I said my hello's to Mark and Stormie and they went off to the kitchen with my parents. I walked to living room and saw the Lynch's sat around the room with my brothers. The twins were spread across the floor while Dylan was sat next to Rydel on the sofa. He liked her. I could tell. Riker and Rocky joined them on there and Ryland and Ross sat on the chairs. I sat down on the floor next to my brothers who were in the middle of debating who was the most loved twin. Other then that we were all silent.

"So...." Riker said and we all looked at him. "How's dance going Edie?" He asked and I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Uh good...I guess" I replied. And with that we were sat in silence. I felt Ross's eyes burn into me. Soon everyone got into their own conversations but Ross was still staring at me. I tried to ignore his stares but he just wouldn't stop. I get we kind of got on last night. But that doesn't change anything that happened in the past.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Edith!" My Mom glared from the doorway.

I cringed, I hated my name and the fact my Mom used my full name just made it worse. I heard a few giggles around me and I saw Ross smirk from the corner of my eye. I got up and stormed out and walked up to my room. I needed to get away. I hated this. Having to act like everything's okay when it defiantly isn't. I sat on the edge of my bed and let my head fall into my hands.

"Edie?"

I looked up to see Ross closing the door. I groaned and fell back on my bed.

"If you hadn't noticed already I don't want to talk to you" But he continued to ignore me and stood there.

"I know but I want to talk to you" He said simply.

I don't know what came over me but I stood up and walked quickly over to him to shout but I crashed my lips to his instead. He kissed me back instantly and he pushed me up against my door placing one hand on my cheek and the other on hip pulling me closer to him. I had both my hands on his face that soon snaked their way up to his hair holding it tightly. We kissed passionately and Ross moved his hands to the back of my legs and picked me up effortlessly and walked over to the bed. He placed me down and climbed onto of me. We both broke away from each other breathless.

"Edie..." Ross breathed heavily. I shook my head,

"Shut up" and kissed him again. He didn't complain. Our lips moved together perfectly. Ross's hand moved to my thigh and began to move it up my leg under my dress. And unlike when Danny tried that, I wanted Ross to.

"Ross! Edie! Dinner!" Stormie called from downstairs. We pulled away from each other and I quickly pushed Ross off me and walked downstairs. I sat down at the table and Ross copied my actions. Everyone was in their own conversations where as I stayed silent. Me and Ross shared eye contact a few times.

What have I done?