Chapter Thirty Three

*Edie's POV*

I sat up in bed and looked at the clock next to me, 4:30am. Great, no chance of getting back to sleep now. I looked over and Nina was still asleep, laid out flat with her face mask on. I rolled my eyes and slipped out of bed quietly before quickly changing into some black leggings and a oversized t-shirt. I quickly grabbed some other items and left my room quietly.

The sun was rising just as I got to the dance studio. The streets were starting to fill with the early morning risers heading to work with their coffee to go.

I walked through the halls, seeing the occasional student in studios. Probably in the same situation as me. When I reached my regular dance studio I looked in and no one was there. I smiled and dumped by bag at the side of the room. I changed into my leotard and put my sweat pants on. I took my

iPod out and plugged it into the speakers. I stretched before clicking shuffle.

'Give Me Everything - Pitball'

I smiled at the song choice and started moving to the music. That's one thing I missed about dancing at the rage. Even though I love ballet, modern and all the classics, I still missed the hip hop.

This song was an old favourite at the rage. It felt good to move my body a bit faster and different then having to move slowly with pointed toes and grace.

-----------

I was working through an old routine to "Hands In The Air - Tambaland" just as I was about to get to my favourite part of the song I heard I gasp come from the doorway. I turned around quickly and saw Nina and a few other girls from class standing there shocked.

"What are you doing?" Nina shouted and paused my music. I raised my eyebrow and placed my hand on my hip mimicking her. Anger flashed in her eyes.

"Dancing, what do you think?" I laughed and started to cool off by stretching.

"That is not dance!" She glared and the girls placed their bags next to mine and started pulling on their ballet slippers.

"Yes it is. It's called 'hip hop'" I said slowly just to make her feel even more stupid. Nina rolled her eyes and walked over to me. She looked down at my sweat pants and laughed. "Do you ever wear anything other then these?"

I glared at her and noticed everyone walking in. I walked away and put on my ballet shoes and joined everyone else in front of our teacher.

"Edith? You're all....sweaty!" My teacher asked with a confused expression on her face. Before I got a chance to answer Nina was already in there with an explanation. "She was dancing Miss....to hip hop!" Nina said it slowly just so she could piss me off even more.

"That awful thing they call dance? I hope not Edith" She said sternly.

"Yes, I caught her" Nina smirked. I just rolled my eyes and looked down. Today was going to be a long day.

*Ross's POV*

It was getting late. Rose took me up to the top of a hill that looked over the village and the green fields. It was amazing to be somewhere that didn't have busy streets and beaches. That was green and peaceful. Rose has tried to keep the conversation going all evening but I just couldn't find myself to sit and have a nice conversation without thinking about Edie.

"Ross?" Rose said for the tenth time since we left the cafe. I kept going off in my own thoughts and ignored everything she was saying.

"Sorry! I...uh....I think I should be heading back. I have a show tomorrow" I said looking at my phone. She nodded slightly and I stood up.

"Just before you go..." She stood up and faced me. The next thing I knew her lips were on mine. She snaked her arms around my neck and for a second I wanted to kiss her back. I thought about wanting to kiss her and then I remembered Edie. How could I ever forget her? I quickly stepped away from Rose and she blushed in front of me.

"Can't you stay out a little bit longer?" She smiled and stepped forward but I stepped away again. "Didn't you like the kiss?"

"No, no...it's just I-"

"Am I a bad kisser?" She asked stepping closer pressing we body up against mine.

"No! Rose I'm sorry it's just-" She started to lean in again and I couldn't step back any further or I'd fall.

"Rose I'm in love with someone else!" I shouted before her lips connected with mine again. She stepped back and frowned.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked sadly. I shook my head and looked down.

"We were together but some things happened and she's in New York right now..." I trailed off.

"Obviously she's not good enough for you if she left you" Rose said folding her arms. "Do you think she would be mad if she found out?"

I thought back to the time I kissed another girl on her birthday. The worst mistake I ever made. It broke her. I did that to her and I could never forgive myself if I made her that sad again. After everything that's happened since then I can't imagine not having her with me. I nodded my head towards Rose who then smirked.

"You don't want her to find out then do you?" She smiled but it wasn't her usual innocent smile. I shook my head. She walked forward again and leaned up to my ear. "Then I won't say anything, but here's my number. You can always come back if she chooses New York over you. She sounds like she's not interested anymore"

"I hope she is still intrested" I whispered.

"Bye then" She was just about to walk past me but smashed her lips onto mine again. Suddenly flashes went off and I pulled away to see two paparazzi running off.

Shit.

A/N- Sorry I haven't updated! Since I've started back at college I've just been so busy.

I have new choreography to remember for next week and I have to prepare two solos for my audition! Ahhhh!

5 Comments

5 Votes

For the next chapter! I'll try and update soon! 💕