Chapter Thirty Four

*Rydel's POV*

"What is this?" My Dad yelled at Ross. He was sat in front him looking down at his feet while Dad held up the latest news on ClevverTv. It was a picture of Ross kissing that redhead he met a few days ago. That's where he had run off too. I was so mad at him. How could he do this to Edie?

"It's not what it looks like okay?" He sighed. "She kissed me!" Ross looked around again and he looked at all of our expressions. I was disappointed, Riker looked confused and both Ryland and Rocky looked angry. "None of you believe me do you?" He said looking around at everyone.

"It doesn't matter if it was your fault or not! This doesn't give the press or fans a good impression of you!" Dad said placing the iPad back down on the table. "Fix this!"

"How am I supposed to fix this?" Ross shouted to Dad who was now walking to the front of the tour bus.

"Your made this problem Ross! You have to fix it!" He called out before closing the door. Ross sighed and put his head in his hands. We were all silent. All that could be heard was the sound of our breathing. Almost in sync.

"Why did you do it?" Riker spoke up. Ross snapped his head up and glared. "You think I kissed her? She kissed me! Why does no one believe me!" He yelled.

"You haven't exactly made yourself look innocent in all of this" Rocky said. "It's not long now till Edie finds out"

"I know! And she'll never take me back after this!" He whined.

"She shouldn't take you back at all!" I yelled, causing everyone to go silent. "After everything that happened to her! Her brother dying, finding out she was adopted, leaving for New York! She's been through a hell of a lot! And now this!! This will kill her!"

Ross just had a hurt look in his eyes. My brothers just sank their heads.
"You think she wanted to move away? From you? The night before we left she cried herself to sleep. I listened to her! For two hours! YOU did that!"

"Rydel...I'm sorry" Ross's voice cracked. I could tell he was generally upset about this.

"I know Ross...but when she see's this you're going to be in a lot of trouble"

*Edie's POV*

"That's it for class today! Have a nice weekend" Our teacher called out. I quickly grabbed my things and made my way back to my dorm and quickly showered. Before I left for New York I bought tickets to see 'All Time Low'. I was so excited.

As I was choosing my outfit when Nina walked in. She dumped her stuff at the end of her bed and laid down. I decided on blue skinny jeans with a grey tank top. Nina looked at my choice of clothing and looked disgusted.

(http://www.polyvore.com/edie_atl_gig/set?id=110041370 - Edie's Outfit)

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to a All Time Low show" I smiled back trying to piss her off. She hates it when I act all sweet.

"Who?"

"All Time Low? The band?" I replied raising my eyebrow. She just shook her head. "They're awesome. I was supposed to go with Rydel....but I guess I can't now"

Nina nodded and started looking through her new fashion magazine that gets delivered every week. "Do you...maybe want to come with me?" I asked fiddling with the bracelets on my wrist. I don't know why I was asking her, I didn't even like her but if I was going to be spending all this time with her I might as well try.

"Me?" She said placing the magazine down. I nodded and she shrugged.

"Well make up your mind because I'm leaving soon." I walked into the bathroom. I got changed and put on my make up. Once I fished brushing my hair and adding hairspray I walked back out into the bedroom. Nina was stood there in black skinny jeans, tank top and her hair was up in a tight pony tail. I laughed a little and gestured towards the door.

--------------------

Once we were at the venue we had a good view of the stage. The atmosphere was amazing right now, Nina looked a little uncomfortable but she was trying to fit in. She wasn't used to this type of crowd but I stayed next to her.

All Time Low were amazing. Just before they finished they played 'Bad Enough For You'. My heart leaped out of my chest and I instantly thought of Ross. Actually I thought of all the Lynch's. This is one of Rydel's favourite songs. I remember dancing around the basement with them all.

Me and Nina danced around and had an amazing time. Behind the scary green eyes and right tights clothes she was alright.

We left the venue arm in arm laughing and chatting about the show and tomorrow's classes. I felt my phone buzz from my back pocket, I detached myself from Nina and pulled it out. It was from an unknown number. I opened it and my heart sank when I saw a photo of Ross kissing another girl. Nina looked over my shoulder and gasped.

"Who sent you that?" She asked taking the phone from me and looking at the photo.

"I don't know it's an unknown number..." I trailed off. We walked up to our dorm in silence and let ourselves in. Nina sat down on the bed and I started pacing up and down the room. Only the other night Ross was singing to me down the phone and now he's moved on to some other girl. I looked at the calendar and knew they were in Ireland. They would be leaving soon.

"I don't get it. I just don't get it!" I hissed and began pacing again. Nina sighed and leaned back on her bed.

"You want to cry don't you?" She said simply and I my eyes filled with tears. As much as I was angry with Ross, he literally just broke my heart.

"Just cry" Nina said.

I burst into tears by that point. I fell back on my bed and cried. I heard Nina leave the room, letting me cry myself to sleep.

I thought he still loved me.

Because I still love him.

A/N-

5 Comments
10 Votes

For the next chapter!💕