Chapter Thirteen

*Ross's POV*

I sat down on the sofa in Ashley's living room surrounded by people. Most of them didn't even like the twins but it seems like no one can stay away if there's a party.

As for me, if I could leave I would but I'm being held here against my will by my crazy girlfriend. Any mention of wanting to leave she either screams or cries. But she mainly screams.

I watched everyone talking or dancing around the house. Rocky and Ellington were drunk already and were trying to impress two girls with their new dance creations. I laughed and then saw Riker chatting up a girl and he looked like he was doing a good job. Ashley was arguing with a cheerleader and then I saw Danny. He had a girl pressed up against the wall whispering in her ear, and by what he was saying to her she looked like she enjoyed it. I felt anger build up inside me. Edie still had no idea what he does behind her back. And she still thinks he's this nice genuine guy. He couldn't care less about her feelings. No one should treat someone as special as Edie like that.

Yet I did once. And now I realise that was the biggest mistake I ever made.

*Edie's POV*

I patted down my black dress one last time and took a deep breath before I walked through the door. I need to do this. I walked in and saw Rydel talking with a few girls I knew from school. She walked over to me and twirled around. "You look amazing!" She squealed. I laughed and hugged her "Thank you!"

"I didn't know you were coming tonight!" Rydel handed me a drink and we walked further into the house. "It was a last minute thing" I searched around to try and find Danny but no sign of him. Ashley saw me and glared at me. I shrugged it off and continued walking through the house with Rydel chatting away to me, but I was to busy trying to look for my boyfriend.

*Ross's POV*

I was bored out of my mind. Ashley was still arguing with the cheerleader about her wearing the same shoes as her. I was just about to get up and leave when Edie and Rydel walked into the room. My jaw almost hit the floor. Edie had on a black dress that fitted her body perfectly, her hair was down and straight and she had red lipstick on that made her face glow. She looked amazing.

She looked around the room and our eyes met. We just stared at each other until I gave her a small smile and she looked down and blushed. Our kiss was still replaying in my mind constantly. I never have anything like with Ashely. No sparks, no fireworks, nothing.

Danny walked in and grabbed Edie from behind. My heart sank. She had no idea what he'd been doing a few moments before. Rydel left them and Danny tried kissing Edie's neck. She pushed herself out of his grip and looked uncomfortable. He didn't look pleased with her reaction. They began to shout at each other but I couldn't hear them over the music. Anger flashed in Danny's eyes and he shouted in her face making her flinch. She tried to get past her but he grabbed her and shoved her back. I was about to get up and stop it all but what I saw next was even worse.

*Edie's POV*

I jumped as Danny wrapped his arms around me from behind. I didn't even get a chance to day 'Hi' before he started attacking my neck with his lips. Rydel was put in a awkward situation and walked away leaving me on my own with my very forceful boyfriend. I pushed myself away from him and Danny's expression turned to anger. "Why do you keep doing this? We're together! Just let me touch you!"

"Danny stop it. I don't want you to. Not in front of all these people."

"Then let's go to my room" He smirked. He made me feel sick. I wasn't ready for anything like that. I didn't want to. Not unless I trusted them with everything. And right now I didn't trust Danny with anything.

"No!" I shouted and I regretted it instantly because he started shouting at me. Every insult under the sun was thrown at me. I felt myself begin to cry but it took all of my strength not to let it show. I just needed to get out. I tried to run past him and head for the door but he grabbed me and pushed me with such force I almost fell over. I felt pain in my arm from where he had his grip on me. I tried shoving him but I was to small to make it look strong.

Next thing I knew I was soaking wet. I was covered from head to toe in beer. I looked to my left and saw Ashley stood there with two empty cups in her hands. "I told you not to come. And now you've ruined the party. Just like you ruin everything else!"

I looked to my boyfriend for support but he was trying to stop himself from laughing. That was it, tears spilled from my eyes. My dress and make up was ruined and everyone was laughing and pointing. I ran out of the house and onto the street. I got Dylan to drop me here and he was out and so was my parents. I had no way of getting home.

I started walking home but I was shaking because I was so cold. I stunk of alcohol and looked like I'd just been dragged through a hedge backwards. I heard a car behind me start to slow down. Great. I'm all on my own in the middle of the night and now I'm probably going to get kidnapped. I tried walking faster but it was a struggle in my heels. The car pulled up next to me and I didn't look to see who it was. I just moved faster.

"Get in" I heard a familiar voice say.