Chapter Twelve

*Edie's POV*

I sat in my car for the next half an hour just thinking about what happened. Ross kissed me, and I kissed him back. And the bad thing about it is that in that moment I couldn't of been happier. Everything else that was going on in my life vanished when our lips touched. And it shouldn't of been like that. By the time I saw my other classmates turn up to the studio I got out of my car and made my way to my hip hop class. I kept my eyes open for Ross but he was no where to be seen.

As I finished warming up Rydel walked in with Riker, Rocky and Ellington behind her. I smiled and ran up to the boys and hugged them. Even though I gained Ross when I met Rydel, I also gained three best friends. "Hey kiddo" Riker laughed as he tried to balance himself. I let go of them and smiled "I've missed you guys!". Rocky messed up my hair as he walked past me into the studio. "We missed you too" I glared at him as I tried to fix my ponytail. "Not to sound rude but what are you doing here?"

"We're here to dance!" Ratliff pushed his chest out and made himself sound all dramatic. I burst into fits of giggles and he just frowned and walked over to the others. "They're to bored at home so I brought them along" Rydel said joining me. Just then music started blaring out the speakers. I knew the song instantly, 'Glad You Came - The Wanted' and Riker stood there with a huge grin on his face. We both knew the routine so I joined him in the middle of room and we began to dance. We couldn't help but laugh as we forgot a few moves and collided with each other. I missed it all though. Laughing and having fun with my friends. It sucked that I didn't see them as often as I used to.

*Ross's POV*

I walked to the room I heard the music coming from. It's one of Riker's favourite. I walked through the door and saw my brother and Edie dancing. They were laughing and joking around and it made me realise how much I messed up everything. This is the first time I've seen Edie have a genuine smile on her face since school began. It should be me making her smile. I walked over and stood next to Rydel. "I think I'm going to head home..." She turned around and looked at me confused. "I thought you had stuff to work on?"

I shook my head "Not anymore. I'll see you later." My sister looked at me confused "Hmmm...ok. But don't forget about tonight ok?"

Great. I completely forgot about Ashley's party tonight. "Yeah ok. See you". I didn't bother saying goodbye to anyone else I just needed to get out.

*Edie's POV*

By the time my classes had finished I'd forgotten that Ross never showed up to any like he usually does. Obviously he thought the kiss was a mistake or something.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the car behind me honked. I'd been to busy day dreaming that I hadn't noticed the light had turned green. I drove back home and showered and changed into my baggy t-shirt and sweat pants. Just as I was about to snuggle down on the sofa and watch 'The Lion King' the doorbell rang. I groaned as I lifted myself from the sofa and shuffled to the door. The last person I expected to see when I opened the door was Ashley. "Uh....hi?"

She crossed her arms over her chest "Look I don't want to be here but Danny wanted to tell you we're having a party tonight and as much as I don't want you to be there, he still wants you to come"

I just stared at her for a few moments. Not shocked by her comment because it was expected by her. But why couldn't Danny come to my house and ask me himself? I still hadn't heard a word from him and he sends his sister over? Who hates me!

"It starts at 7. But no one really wants you there so I suggest you don't come" She gave me a evil smile and as she headed back to her car. I watched as she drove down the road in the direction of the Lynch's. As much as I just wanted to stay in for the evening and go to sleep. I needed to have words with Danny.

And Ross will be there too....