Chapter Fourteen

*Edie's POV*

"Get in" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned and saw Riker in his car. I didn't object, I climbed in my buried head in my hands.

"Are you okay?" Riker asked quietly. I snapped my head up and looked at him.

"Ok?! Do I look ok?!"

Riker stayed quiet and concentrated on the road. Once I calmed down I felt guilt wash over me.

"I'm sorry...."

"No, it's cool. Bad question" He laughed. I sighed

"I can't believe that happened...". Riker didn't answer, probably to save himself from one of my outbursts. We drove in silence until we reached my house.

"Thank you" I whispered as I got out.

"No problem kiddo. Make sure to come round soon. We've all missed you. Especially a certain someone" He winked and drove off leaving me alone. I groaned and stomped to the house. My parents weren't going to be home till the morning and neither would Dylan. So I was by myself. I let myself in and jumped straight into the shower. Once I'd scrubbed myself clean I got dressed into some clean underwear and a oversized t-shirt that just covered my butt. I walked down to the kitchen and started heating up some soup.

Then the doorbell rang.

I froze. It wouldn't be Dylan because he had a key. And I defiantly wasn't expecting anyone at 1am. I slowly walked towards the door as the mystery guest rang the doorbell again. Once I reached the door I opened it slowly and carefully and Ross was stood there with his hands in his pockets. I jumped and hid my body behind the door.

"Hey" He said looking up.

"Uh....Hi?"

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry about tonight"

"Well I feel better now that I....wait what are you doing here?" I asked Ross who shifted from side to side.

"I wanted to see if your okay..."

"Thanks" I smiled. And we stood there in silence. Ok so why isn't he leaving?

"Can I come in?" He asked. Not that I had a chance to answer. Ross walked into my house and I shut the door rolling my eyes. Until I remembered I only had t-shirt on that wasn't exactly covering me up. Ross looked me up and down smirked. "I...uh....I'm going to get some pants on!" I sprinted up the stairs.

I quickly put on some pyjama shorts and calmed myself down. Ross was in my house. Why? Why was he here and not at the party? With his girlfriend. It felt like my head was about to explode.

I made my way downstairs and found Ross sat on my living room floor in front of the tv.

"Hey!" He smiled "Your soup is on the counter and I put on a movie" I sat on the sofa and Ross had 'The Lion King' on.

My favourite movie.

I made him watch it over and over again when I was ill with the flu. Ross wouldn't leave my side and lived in my bedroom for a week.

"So your staying?" I asked. He leant his head back so he was looking at my upside down.

"Yeah, rather be watching a film about animals who sing and dance then stay sat at that party"

I giggled "Um...ok". Ross looked back at the tv screen.

"Anyway I'd rather be sat with someone I can call a friend then stand around with someone who annoys the hell out of me." I was shocked by his comment. We're friends now?

I laid down and stretched out on the sofa while Ross stayed sat on the floor as we watched the movie. It felt like old times. It felt good.

~Next Day~

*Edie's POV*

I woke up the next morning still on the sofa. As I sat up and a pain shot through my neck. I defiantly didn't sleep in a good position last night.

And then I remembered. I looked around and Ross was no where to be seen. I looked at my clock at it was only 6am. Great. Awake on a Sunday at 6am. I groaned as made my way upstairs. No one was home still so I made it an advantage and climbed back into bed. I scanned through twitter for a bit until a new notification popped up. It was a video link. I clicked on the link and watched myself fighting with Danny and Ashley walk up behind me and pour beer all over me. I chucked my phone to the other side of the room and buried myself under the covers.

Next thing I knew the twins were jumping on my bed.

"Edie wake up!!" They screamed and I hid myself further.

"Go away!" I whined. "Mom said you have to come downstairs!" The ran out of my room and down the stairs. I groaned and got up. I went down the kitchen to where my Mom was cooking food for what looked liked a whole army.

"Your still not dressed?" My mom shook her head. "I need you to go to the store and pick up a few more things for me!" She smiled and I just stared at her confused.

"Mom I don't think we need anymore food" She just rolled her eyes "It's not all for us, we've got guest tonight!". Again I just looked at her confused, we never have guest over. "Come on Edie! Catch up. The Lynch's we'll be over at 6pm. So hurry up!"

"What?! Why!" My Moms eyes widened and she instantly had a mad look on her face. She didn't even have to say a word I knew what she was thinking. I got out of there as quick as I could and went back to my bed.

Why does he keep showing up?