Chapter Forty Two

After dancing with Rydel for a good half an hour and talking to the other dancers fro my class, I finally got the chance to sneak away. Ross was no where in sight and I was hoping he hadn't left. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with him this weekend before my exams started next week. I squeezed through people in the hallway trying to get into the next room, once I made it in I saw Riker being pinned against the wall by Nina's lips. He looked like he was enjoying it so I wasn't going to interrupt. Rocky and Ellington were in the middle of talking to two girls, probably telling elaborate story that wasn't even seventy percent true. I giggled as Rocky waved his arms above his head and Ell was just nodding his head. I carried on pushing past the mass of people crowding the small room. I couldn't see Ross anywhere and I was starting to think he'd defiantly left.

"You okay?" I turned around and Rydel stood there with two red cups in her hands. I quickly grabbed one and downed the drink quickly, she giggled and copied my actions. "Where's Ross?"

I shrugged and the jumped when I my vision suddenly went black. Two hands had covered my eyes and I could hear Rydel trying to not laugh in front of me.

"Guess who" His hot breath hit the side of my neck before his lips made contact with my skin which burnt at his touch. My heart started to beat faster when he didn't remove his lips but instead nibbled and sucked which made my legs turn to jelly. Ross removed his hands and Rydel has disappeared which I was glad of, I turned around and swatted his arm.

"I thought you left!" And wondered into his arms which were held open. He pulled me closer to him, leaving no space between us, he kissed me forehead lightly and whispered, "I'm not leaving, ever". My heart fluttered at his words and I snuggled into his chest as much as I could.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He mumbled into my hair. I gave him a nod and he grabbed my hand and led me out of the building into the quiet street. We walked in silence hand in hand down the street, the loud music became faint and soon we were so far I couldn't hear it anymore. I was regretting wearing such a short costume and I could feel the goosebumps rising on my skin. One thing was for sure, I preferred the goosebumps I get from when Ross kisses my body. We ended up outside Ross's building and made our way up to his apartment, instantly I felt better when we walked through the door and it was warm it was an amazing feeling against my cold skin.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Ross asked leaning down into the fridge and pulling out a beer. I raised my eyebrow and quickly took it off him and opened the cap. "I guess that answered my question" He laughed and collected his own.

"Who got you beers?" I leaned against the counter and took a sip from the bottle. My head still felt a little fuzzy but I wasn't drunk.

"Riker, it was a house warming gift I guess" He shrugged.

"Usually that comes in the form of a decorative pillow or new dishes for the kitchen" I giggle. Ross rolls his eyes and takes a few steps towards me, he leaned down and picked me up swiftly, setting me down on the counter. I took another sip from my beer and froze when Ross moved his hands to my thigh and traced his finger up and down my leg.

"You're a very sexy fairy" He smirked while tracing my thigh.

"Am I now?" I cocked my head to the side and placed my hands onto his shoulders, sliding myself closer to him so my legs could wrap around his torso.

"Yes, fuck yes" Ross whispered leaning in to kiss my neck again. Electricity shot through my body when he kissed my skin lightly. In the months me and Ross had been apart I could see a change in him. He was confident, much more confident then he was before. Maybe it was touring that made him a man, matured him in a way. He was now living on his own, away from his family. That was a big step for him. He'd always been with his family, there wasn't a time where they weren't apart from each other. He did this for me, he was here for me and I loved him. I would love him forever. The further his hand went up my dress the weaker my body become.

I jumped when a loud thudding sound came from the door. Ross groaned and helped me off the counter before kissing me quickly. He opened the door and his siblings stumbled in an made their way to the living room. I giggled as Ross rolled his eyes. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Your staying here tonight right?" He looked down at me, his eyes were big and he looked almost worried. His body tensed as I put my hand on the door handle.

"Of course" I smiled and pushed his apartment door closed. His shoulders relaxed and a smile appeared on his face. "I don't have any clothes though, I'll go back to my dorm and-"

"Your not going there on your own, you can borrow some of my clothes" He gestured me towards his room and got a pair of sweat pants and one of his white shirts from his closet. "As much as I want to watch you change into my clothes I need to check my brothers aren't trashing my new place"

I watched as Ross left the room and I walked into the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. I let my hair down out of the tight bun it had been kept in all night. I massaged my scalp lightly before washing the make up off my face. I unzipped my dress and let it fall off my body before dressing into the sweat pants and shirt of Ross's.

A/N-

Short chapter I'm sorry. But this story is ending at either chapter 45 or 50

BUT

There will be a sequel!

Anything you guys want to see happen to Ross and Edie?

Comment and tell me what you want!

I will update soon 💕