Chapter Twenty Six

*Edie's POV*

~ 3 Months Later ~

A lot has changed since I found out I was adopted. For starters I have nothing to do with the man I thought was my Dad, he wants nothing to do with either. He still goes around telling others that it was my fault Dylan died. Sometimes I still think it is. But I'm taking it all one step at a time.

I still speak to my Mom. Well I still call her Mom. I can't call her anything different, that's who's she's always been to me. My mother. We still see each other, sometimes during the week. Without Dad knowing of course. He'd hit the roof if he found out.

She sometimes let's me pick the twins up from school so I can spend a little time with them. They always ask if I'm coming home and I say the same thing every time. "I've moved to a special dance school. Where I have to stay because of all the classes". They always nod and say they get it, but then the next time I see them they still ask.

I miss them a lot. Just like a miss Dylan.

I dropped out from public school and Stormie has been home schooling me for the rest of the year. If I pass these final exams this week I would have graduated four months early. Ross has done the same but he did his finals last week. So just me left.

"Ok so the answer is?" Stormie asked while pointing at the sheet of paper in front of me.

"I can't do this!" I groaned and slammed my head against the table.

"Yes you can! Now come on! Think!"

"Um......223?" I said biting my lip and Stormie broke into a huge smile.

"Correct!"

I threw my arms in the air and leant my head back on my chair. All of a sudden Ross was standing above me smirking. I sat back up and turned around.

"Ross, we still have another half an hour of today's lesson. You know the rules" His Mom said sternly.

"Come on Mom, just today? Please?" Ross begged and he gave his Mom 'the eyes'. I smiled sweetly at Stormie hoping she would let me go.

"Just today? And yesterday. The day before that. Not to mention the day you took off last week!" Stormie laughed. "Edie you have one more week. Then you have all the time in the world to spend with each other! AND that's not me giving you permission to do things your not supposed to be doing!"

I felt myself go red and Ross just groaned. "Mom please?"

Stormie sighed and gathered all the papers around her. "Fine! But you're here for an extra half an hour tomorrow"

"That might be a problem, I've organised-" Ross began but his Mom shot him a glare. "What I mean is that's fine! It's fine isn't it Edie?" Ross said nodding at me. I nodded my head fast and smiled.

"Go on get out of here!" She smiled. Ross grabbed my hand and we ran out of the house to his car. I climbed into the passengers seat, as Ross started up the car.

"So where we going?" I asked excitedly hoping Ross had something romantic planned.

"I have no idea!" He smiled and reversed out the driveway.

"Seriously?" I frowned.

"What?" Ross asked confused.

"I thought you had something planned" I pouted and Ross laughed, causing me to laugh.

"I'm a quick thinker, I'm sure I could whip up a perfect date in no time!"

I smiled and saw he was heading in the direction of the beach. Surprise, surprise! We parked and walked onto the sand.

Ross removed his shirt to show off his perfect body. As he lifted it above his head I kissed him quickly, reminding him he was all mine.

Luckily I had put on my bikini underneath my dress today. I quickly whipped off my dress and laid down on the sand.

"You're beautiful you know that?" Ross said while looking up and down my body. I rolled my eyes and started to soak up the sun.

"Want to go for a walk?" Ross asked standing up and reaching out his hand towards me.

"I just sat down!" I whined and took Ross's hand.

"Don't be so lazy" He smirked.

"I am lazy. Deal with it!"

Ross laughed and intwined our fingers. We walked slowly down the beach talking about random things. Just as we were about to turn around and walk back towards the car a familiar face walked towards us.

"Ross!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes and tightened my grip on Ross's hand.

"Oh, hey Ashley" He mumbled.

"How long has it been? Missed you!" Ashley squeaked completely dismissing the fact I was stood next to Ross. She had a red bikini on that showed off her amazing body. I looked from mine to hers and started to feel more insecure by the minute.

"Look Ashley, I can't really stay and talk. Me and Edie have plans" Ross smiled slightly and pulled me closer to him. Ashley pulled down her sunglasses slightly and looked at me up and down.

"You're still together then" She spat out giving me an evil look.

"Yep! And still going strong!" I smiled and kissed Ross's cheek. Anger flashed in Ashley's eyes.

"I heard about your brother Edie. Sorry about that" She said. My heart sunk and Ross kissed my forehead. I nodded at her comment and then another evil smile spread across her face. "To bad. If you weren't cheating on my brother with my boyfriend he wouldn't of gone out looking for you. Guess you blame yourself don't you? Always destroying things. Relationships, lives, you just-"

"That's enough Ashley!" Ross stepped in front of me. I felt warm tears spill over my eyes and fall down my cheeks.

"I'm just speaking the truth baby. Everyone talks about it. The girl who killed her own brother!!"

"I didn't kill him!!" I screamed. "I know I did wrong! I wasn't a faithful girlfriend! But your precious brother wasn't so innocent either! I loved Ross to much to let him go! But I did not kill Dylan!" By this point I was up in Ashley's face, who was completely shocked by my outburst.

"You're crazy you know that!" She shouted as I walked away. I found the spot we started at and put my dress on.

"Baby, I'm so sorry!" Ross breathed out, collecting his belongings.

"Can we just go?" I asked wiping away the fresh tears from my face. Ross nodded and we got into the car. Ross started to drive and I broke down. He didn't say anything, he knew that sometimes I needed a good cry to let everything out.