Chapter Thirty Two

*Ross's POV*

I followed Rose to a small cafe in the village we were looking around. She found the corner table and sat down. I took a seat opposite her and she smiled.

"So how are you liking Ireland?"

"It's...different" I replied playing with my hands. "Different?" She said raising her eyebrows. "Does that mean good or bad?"

"Good" I laughed a little. Why was I so nervous? I started playing with the ring on finger until Rose grabbed my hands to stop me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, still holding my hands. I suddenly felt different. When she grabbed my hands I felt warm. She smiled and I felt myself blush. What the hell was going on?

"I'm fine" I replied quickly pulling away my hands. She looked a little disappointed and looked at the menu.

"Are you hungry? They make really good-"

"No. I'm all good" I said quickly.

"So you asked me out for lunch, yet you're not going to eat anything?" She giggled before putting the menu down and resting her elbows on the table. Her eyes were hypnotising. Just like Edie's. Oh no, Edie, what am I doing? I love Edie, I need her. Rose was so different, she was Irish, redhead and green eyes yet I didn't want to leave. As much as I tried to force myself not to sit and talk with her alone in a almost empty cafe, I couldn't physically walk away, there was something about her.

"Ross?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "Sorry, I'm not that hungry"

"Wait, I know where I know you from!" She cheered and patted my arm. "Austin & Ally!"

I nodded as she clapped. "My little brothers love your show. Wow I can't believe I'm actually sitting here with you!"

Her hand was still on my arm and she looked from her hand to my eyes and back again. I smiled slightly and she looked at the door. "I have a better idea then lunch" She smirked. Suddenly I was being pulled out of the cafe and walking down the street. Lead hand in hand by Rose. And for a moment I didn't want her to let go....

*Edie's POV*

"Ok Mom, I love you too. Bye"

I ended the call on my phone and sipped the horrible cheap coffee in front of me. I was discovering how lonely I actually felt.

What I thought would be the time of my life was turning out to be nothing like I imagined. I was on my own, no parents, no boyfriend, no friends and sharing a room with a girl who hates me. Yep the Juilliard dream is everything I wanted.

Once I finished it was getting dark. I slowly walked back to my dorm and luckily Nina was gone. I locked myself in the bathroom and took a long shower. After I changed into some sweat pants and one of Ross's shirts that I packed. It still made smelled like him which made me miss him more.

"I'm back!" Nina sang as she walked through the door. I rolled my eyes and climbed into bed.

"Not happy to see me Edith?" She smirked.

"Nope!" I said popping the 'p'. "Now I'm going to bed" I laid down and covered myself with my blanket.

"So rude!" I heard her say. "A package came for you by the way" Next thing I knew I was hit in the stomach. I shot up and saw the back of Nina walk into the bathroom. In front of me was a package. Who would be sending me mail?

I opened it slowly and it was a blanket. Inside the blanket were different items. Before I looked at them all there was a letter tucked away inside the brown paper.

Dear Edie,

Before your father had a chance to throw this all away I wanted to send it to you so you could get a real look of where you came from.

It's not much but I'm hoping it helps. Me am your brothers miss you very much.

Lots of love.

Mom

Each item had a little note attached to it. I picked up the blanket and my Mom had written. 'Your first baby blanket, this is what we brought you home in. Your birth Mom's mother knitted this'. I let my fingertips trail along the soft material, eighteen years ago I was given to a couple wanting another child and I was never supposed to know.

Next I picked up a worn out photo of a young boy and girl. The guy had messy brown hair with skinny black jeans and a white shirt. Just like what Ross had to wear when he filmed 'Teen Beach Movie'. Next to him was a girl. She had long blonde wavy hair, big eyes and a wide smile. He had his arm around her shoulder and she had both of hers wrapped around his waist. She was wearing his football jacket that was so big on her, you could just see the bottom of her shorts. They were standing on a football field. They looked happy.

.

They were my real parents.

There was another note attached to the photo. "This is your birth mother and father. Your Mom gave this to me when we first met her. She told us if you ever found out she wanted you to see her and your Dad together. To show you they were happy." I smiled down at the photo then I could see the similarities. I walked over to the mirror and saw my Dad's smile on me. I had my Mom's hair and her nose. My Mom had green eyes, piercing ones, just like Nina's. My Dad had sunglasses on so I couldn't see his, but I knew his were blue.

Wow. This was them. This was my real Mom and Dad. I looked at the last item that came out of the package. It was the exact same football jacket my Mom was wearing in the photograph. I picked up the last note and read.

"She wanted you to have this."

I picked up the jacket and held it to my chest. I finally had a piece of my parents. Even if they have forgotten me. Even if they don't want anything to do with me. I now know they exist and I finally have something that I can say was there's, to remind me a little of where I came from.

A/N- I'm back at college tomorrow (😭😭😭😭) so that means it might be harder for me to update! But I will try when I have some free time and no homework!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Comment and tell me what you think!

Where's Rose taking Ross? And what is Edie going to do now she finally has a piece of her past.

Don't forget to vote!😘