I Really Don't Like Yo Ass

I woke up to music blasting and my mother laughing. I looked over and the clock. The time read 7:30 a.m.

You gotta be fucking with me right now.

I got out my bed and went to Aaron's room and saw that he was still sleeping. I went downstairs and saw my mother laughing with that same man that tried some funny shit with me so I zapped his ass. They both turned around when I came down the steps. My mother stopped laughing and the man gave me a evil look.

I don't care I'll zap your ass again.

"Baby this is my daughter Molly." She said walking up to me trying to touch my shoulder.

I moved from her touch and folded my hand above my chest.

Who she think she is tryna touch me and shit like we cool.

"I see she gotta little attitude." The man said.

"I could fix that for you." He said smirking.

Does he not remember the last time he tried me?

"Oh don't worry about it baby. Her ass ain't never gonna catch a man with that attitude." She said rolling her eyes and walking back over to him.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can y'all just turn down the music? I'm tryna go to sleep." I said.

"Whatever we were leaving anyways." She said walking out the door with her new man. I locked them out and turned off the music.

"Stupid asses." I mumbled as I went back upstairs to go sleep.

I woke up and the clock said 12:45. I went in to the bathroom and took a shower. After I brushed my teeth and freshened up and put on some ripped jeans and a R.I.P Travis shirt.

I walked in to Aaron's room and saw he wasn't there. I walked downstairs and saw him sitting down on the couch eating some cereal.

"You ready to go?" I asked Aaron.

"Yea hold up lemme finish eating." He replied.

You see every Saturday and Sunday Dana, Aaron, and I try to go to the park and get out the house. We do it cause when we in the house we never have anything to do and it keeps us from doing dumb shit. Aaron finished off his cereal and we headed to the Dana's house.

"Wassup Dana." I said.

"Nothing much I'm just tired." She replied walking.

"Ya dad home?" I asked.

"Nah he'll be home tomorrow." She said.

Dana's father was a business man. He traveled a lot and made enough money to move out of this badass neighborhood but they never moved.

Dana said she wouldn't want to leave the hood without me anyways which I think is just stupid. As for her mom she never met her.

Her mom walked out on her in the middle of the night when she was a baby leaving her father to take care of his first born by himself.

He had some help tho. When my mom wasn't a complete bitch she helped him. As a matter of fact my father and my mother use to be real close to her father. Maybe that's why me and Dana was so close together.

When we finally reached the park Dana and I sat down in our normal spot as always. Aaron went off to start a game with some of the younger boys in the park. While me and Dana were gossiping Quan and Rah approached us.

"Wassup y'all." Quan said walking over giving me and Dana a hug. I swear I saw Dana's body jump when Quan touched her.

This girl is too much yo.