Leave Me Alone

When I was upstairs I immediately knocked on the door of the room that Dana and Quan shares.

"Who's in here?" I asked.

"Leave me alone Molly." Quan said.

"Quan can you please open the door. There's something extremely important that I have to tell please." I said.

I herd him sigh and walk to the door opening it. He walked away and walked in with Rah following behind me.

"Make it quick." He said packing up his stuff.

"Okay look back when me and Dana were younger she had some serious suicidal thoughts. She used to get bullied by these boys and they sorta made everyone in the school hate Dana. One night the boys poured milk on her in the cafeteria and everyone laughed at her. She ran out the cafeteria and I was told she went home so I went to her house and I saw her in the bathroom crying cause she took multiple medication and wanted to kill herself." I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying.

"I had to take my best friend to the he hospital and she was stuck in there for a while for observation and shit like. When she found out she was pregnant and you probably weren't the father of the child she wanted to have an abortion and I wouldn't let her. Basically what I'm trying to say is you have to talk to her because she loves you and I'm scared she'll have those negative thoughts again." I said.

His face expression changed from anger to sadness. "Where did she go?" He asked.

"I don't know. When you left the dining room she left right after and went in to one of the rooms and closed the door." I said.

He stopped packing and left the room looking for Dana. We went in to all the rooms looking for her till we reached a lock door.

"Dana open up the door." Quan yelled jiggling the door knob.

"She's not gonna open it we need a key or-"

I pushed my shoulder against the door and broke the door down.

We don't have time to be looking for keys when my best friend life is in danger.

"Dana?" I asked looking around the room.

I saw the door that lead to the balcony open and a lot of bad thoughts ran through my mind.

When I ran out to the balcony Dana was sitting on the ledge crying. "Molly I can't do this." She said crying.

"Dana please come down." I asked.

She shook her head no. "Quan hates me, I don't know who the father of my kids are, I'm such a bad person and I don't deserve to live." She said.

"That's not true D." Quan said walking in. "I don't hate you, I could never hate you. I'm just mad at you at this moment and it's just a lot to comprehend." Quan said.

"But I don't know if you or Gunz is the father. How do I explain this to my daughters when they are born... or to anyone?" She asked looking down.

We are up pretty high but not too high. If Dana decided to jump and kill herself I don't think she would survive...but maybe the kids would.

Maybe.

"Since when do we care about what other people think? I fucking love you, Molly loves you, Aaron, Rah, Gunz, and Jada. Those are the only people opinions you should care about and as far as I'm concerned they won't ever judge you because they are your family." Quan said.

She sniffled. "You really think so?" She asked.

Quan wiped a tear that ran down his face. "Yes baby, and it hurts me to see you like this so please take my hand and come down." He said.