Is That A Deal

I woke up the next morning cause I felt Aaron tapping me.

"I'm a go walk to camp. Rest up." He said walking out.

I didn't even bother to comprehend what happened I just went back to sleep.

3 hours later

I got up out the bed and went to my bathroom. I feel so much better. I went to brush my teeth and washed my face and changed in to some clothes. I put some shorts on and a long white T-shirt and made my way to Rah's house.

I wanted to tell him that I wanted to get in to the drug business. I also wanted to pick up the bloody clothes that I had left there before.

The walk wasn't even that bad. It was literally about 6 blocks nothing I wasn't use to. I rang his doorbell and waited for him to answer it.

"Who the fuck is-" He stopped once he saw it was me.

"Molly what are you doing here?" He asked.

He was wearing some shorts and he was shirtless. He looked like he just got up.

I walked inside his house. "I came to pick up my bloody clothes and I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Well right now isn't-"Before he could say anything a voice interrupted him.

"Rah who's at the door?" I turned around and saw Jasmine mean mugging me.

"What is she doing here?" She said.

"Would you relax. I just came to pick up some clothes." I said rolling my eyes.

"CLOTHES SO YOU ARE FUCKING THIS BITCH?" Jasmine yelled.

Oh so now I'm a bitch.

I smirked to myself coming up with a plan.

"No I'm not fucking her." Rah said rolling his eyes and folding his arms making his muscles flex.

"Exactly he's not fucking me...he's just eating it." I said smiling.

"HE'S WHAT?!" She yelled. Rah gave me a look telling me to stop but I ignored it.

"Yea and you kissed him to tell me shorty. How my pussy juice taste?" I asked smiling.

At this point she was boiling mad and she ran up to hit me but Rah stood between us and pulled me away.

"So you're defending her now? That's it talk to me when your done fucking her." Jasmine said leaving.

I started laughing and Rah looked hella pissed.

"What the fuck is good with you Molly?" He said.

"Would you relax it's just a joke. Plus I thought you said that wasn't your girl. Just somebody your were fucking." I replied.

"Listen even if she was you had no right to come in and start talking reckless like that. He said.

"Talking reckless? Do you know who I am? Why you acting like such a little-" I held my tongue from saying anything to piss him off even more.