How Stupid Could You Be

Molly's POV
We pulled up at the motel and I went in my room and started to pack my shit up. I was ready to go home and get away from this place.

I walked in to Quan and Dana's room to see Quan up watching TV and Dana sleeping.

"Quan please wake her up and both of y'all start packing up." I said.

"Why I thought we wasn't supposed to leave till tomorrow morning?" He said.

I took a deep breath. "I'm ready to go home." I said leaving the room.

As I walked out Rah walked in and went to talk to Quan. I walked back in to my room and opened the suitcase I looked at the money and sighed till I herd a knock on he door. I turned around and saw Dana with sadness in her eyes.

"Rah told us what happened." She said.

"He could never keep his mouth close." I said.

She chuckled and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm not about to cry over no boy." I said.

"Molly you couldn't cry even if you wanted to." She replied.

"Let's get out of here. Tired of being in this hood or this city. I wanna hurry up and get out." I said.

She got up and grabbed my bags. "I couldn't agree with you more." She replied.

I grabbed the suitcase and went downstairs to the car. I wasn't letting this baby outta my sight. I hopped in the back with Rah and we drove off leaving that hood and going back to ours.

"Rah. I wanted to say thank you for finishing off Josh. Cause I knew for a fact I wouldn't be able to." I said.

"Well maybe you shouldn't continue this trapping shit if you gonna let yo feelings get in between shit." He said.

Okay what?

"Wait what?" I said.

"You herd me. You over here fucking around with the nigga that kilt my big brother and you ain't know? How stupid could you be?" He said.

"Oh boy." Dana said low but still loud enough for me to hear.

"Well excuse me for being in a relationship and actually falling for a nigga. Yo ass wouldn't know what its like right? I mean how long did you know Jasmine and you never cuffed her...it's sad you only use her for sex." I replied.

"Molly shut the fuck up. I'm tired of hearing yo mouth." He said.

"You mad cause I'm right. You started it and now I ended it. RASHAWN." I yelled.

He clenched his fist and his jaw. "OOO I swear to god I'll-"

"You'll what? Hit me? Go ahead I dare you I double dare you." I replied.

He was about to say something till Quan cut him off.

"Molly switch seats with Dana." He said.

"I would love to Quan." I replied.

I got up and switch with her and we continued our ride home. When we reached Rah's houses I took my stuff out the car and told Quan and Dana I'll catch them later.

I went upstairs with my stuff and the suitcase and put it under the bed and of course Rah came and laid down on the bed. I was about to start unpacking my shit till he called my name.

"Molly."

"What nigga?" I replied.

"Put the clothes down and come in the bed with me." He was still mad and you can hear it in his voice.