Ride Or Die

My alarm went off signaling it was time for me to get up and go see Rashawn. I threw on my clothes and walked over to my car driving to the prison. I was completely exhausted and worn out with everything going on. I was close to have a emotional breakdown.

"Hi you're here to visit someone?" The security guard asked.

"Yea Rashawn Williams." I said.

"Sure right this way." She replied.

She walked me over to the room and I sat down and waited for Rah.

"Molly?" He asked

"In the flesh." I replied.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug. "No touching." The security guard yelled.

We backed away from each other and I got a good look at him. He was more buff and he a bussed lip.

"Oh my god what happened to your lip?" I asked.

"Some nigga tried some funny shit with me in the shower so I got it with him." He said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm straight." He said laughing.

I caught on to his joke and laugh along with him.

"I'm a get you out of here don't worry." I said.

He gave me a confused look. "How?" He asked.

"That cop came over the crib again last night. This time he said either I snitch on you and I stay out of jail or I got to jail for threatening this bitch with a gun and you get released." I said.

He seemed calm on the outside which is what I didn't like to see. A calm Rah just means that he has anger built up inside him that he finna let go any minute.

"He doesn't have any evidence does he?" He asked.

"He does. But Antonio said that I could possibly do up to 2 months for it and that it." I said.

"No your not about to go to jail. I could do the 6 months." Rah said.

"No you can't look at yourself. Your lip is busted and just the other day you had a black eye from the cops. It's just two months I could do it." I said.

He took a deep breath.

"I understand it's hard to hear that your girlfriend is about to get locked up but it's just two month. You could be out watching over Aaron, trapping, and watching over the club for me till I get back." I continued.

"You know I love you and I know for a fact your hard headed ass won't take no for answer." He replied.

He kept looking at the floor and wasn't looking at me the whole time. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"I love you too. But just know when you come out I want you to deal with that fucking cop." I whispered.

"I gotchu baby. Anything for my ride or die." He replied.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "There's another thing I gotta tell you and this ones about Dana." I said.

He chuckled. "Her emotional ass what is it now? Is she pregnant?" He chuckled.

"Well..."

"Oh my god. She is isn't she. Yo that's great Quan must be happy as fuck." Rah said.

"Well." I explained to him everything that happened between Gunz and Dana and how Quan doesn't know.

"Even if the baby is Quan's she gotta tell him that she slept with Gunz cause that would be deceiving Quan. But you can't blame Gunz or Dana because it's not their fault they were under the influence." Rah said.