Cheers

3 Days Later

Dana told me what happened between her and Gunz and it made me feel even worse for Gunz.
He really is in love with Dana. I tried to talk to him about it but he just brushed it off and said that he could control his feelings. She also told me how Quan asked her to move in and she told her father to come back in town so they could talk so he should be coming in today.

As for my club it came together nicely and I'm opening it up tonight. Malik invited some people over and Quan told everyone in the trap house to pop out and bring a friend for the opening of the club.

I try to spend as much time as I can with Aaron cause I still don't know when that cop is gonna come and arrest me. I spoke to my father about it and he suggested that I should leave Rah locked up but I ignored it cause my mind is already made up. I love Rah and I'm pretty sure those two months will fly by...hopefully.

"Molly you coming with me to tell my father what's up right?" She asked.

"I can't I'm running around trying to make sure shit goes as plan tonight. You know I would if I could and you're smart so you got this." I said.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Love ya see you later bro." I said leaving her house.

Dana's POV

I was nervous to tell my father about the moving out idea cause I love my father a lot. He raised me all by himself and even though I barely get to see him the times we have are a lot of fun.

About 20 minutes after Molly left my front door opened.

"DADDYYYY." I yelled.

I ran over to him jumping on him giving him a hug."Geez Dana is it just me or are you getting heavier?" He asked.

"That's the important thing I had to tell you today." I said.

He closed the front door and looked at me. "That you're getting fat?" He asked.

Ouch.

"No silly. I'm pregnant and I'm having two girls." I said.

He locked at me shocked and smiled. "That's great oh my god I'm gonna be a grandfather." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Yea that and my baby father wants me to move in with him so we could start this family. But that would be leaving you by yourself and I wanted to know are you gonna be okay by yourself?" I asked.

"No it's okay you can go and move in with him. Technically speaking I wouldn't be alone anyways." He said.

I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He sighed. "Sit down Dana lemme tell you something." He said.

I did what he told me to and he sat down next to me. "Now you know I'm barely around because I have to work but there's also another reason on why I haven't really been home. He said.

He took a deep breath. "I've been living another life." He said.

"What?" I asked. "What do you mean another life?" I questioned.

"What I mean is I met this women and we've been together for a while now. We have two kids together a boy he's 13 and a girl she's 18. The woman I've been dealing with is my son to be wife." He said calmly.