It's Good To Have You Back Molly

Molly's POV

"He's not deadass. I swear to god if I wasn't pregnant I would of-"

"You would've what? Cried to him?" Quan asked Dana.

We all laughed and Dana just rolled her eyes.

"I haven't even been crying that much anyways." Dana said.

Quan rolled his eyes.

"Nah but Molly you could stay the night. Gunz and I are gonna go over to your house to have a talk with Rashawn." Quan said.

They both left the house leaving me and Dana and in the crib. "Molly you pretty quiet over there what you plotting?" Dana asked.

"I'm getting revenge." I said.

I took out my phone and texted Quan telling him to get Rah out the house and to text me when he does.

"What do you mean revenge you just got out of jail?" Dana asked.

"I know that I'm not gonna kill anyone....hopefully." I said.

Dana gave me a strange look. "Molly-"

"Shhhh Dana. Now tell me where Quan keeps the weed." I replied.

Rah's POV

The sound of my doorbell ringing made me get up from the bed. I opened the door and saw Gunz and Quan looking at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "What do you guys want? I'm not in the mood right now." I said.

"We needed talk. Just us boys so get cleaned up and come with us." Quan said.

I rolled my eyes again and went to clean myself up. I didn't bother arguing cause I didn't feel like it. I wanted to hug Molly and never let her go. I wanted to say sorry till her ears dropped off and she screamed at me to shut up.

"Yo are you okay?" Gunz asked. "You need some ice cream or some shit?" He asked.

That actually sounds nice right now.

I nodded my head yes and looked at Quan who rolled his eyes. "On our way to the ice cream store you need to tell us why you felt the need to cheat on Molly." He said.

I nodded my head and we went over to car driving to get ice cream like real niggas.

Molly's POV

I was sitting down watching tv with Dana and smoking. I haven't smoked in a while and it felt good to get high. While we were chilling my phone went off and I saw I had a text from Quan.

We going to get ice cream so the crib is free.
~Quan😜

I got up put the blunt out and turned off the tv.
"Come on time to get my revenge." I said.

Dana quickly got up and followed me out towards the car.

"I would appreciate it if you told me your plan." Dana said.

"I'll tell you once it happens." I replied.

She rolled her eyes and I started to drive to the house.

~

When we reached the house I opened the door and saw the place was a mess.

"Woah looked like a tornado came up in this bitch." Dana said.