I Mean It's Only Fair

2 days later.

   I spent my whole day in the house with Aaron. Rah was still upset about what I said so he's been avoiding me and not texting me.

Do I care?

Yes.

Am I going to show it?

No.

I text Dana earlier and asked her if she knew about any party's coming. She told me that there was one tonight at a club and me and her could go out for a girls night out. At this moment I was just watching TV waiting for Dana to come over my house. I sent Aaron over to Aiden's house for the night. He was well enough to play around but I still suggested that he take it easy cause he still felt some pain. Dana rang the doorbell and I opened the door.

"Wassup Molly. Where's your future baby daddy?" She asked.

"He's mad at me because I said some dumb shit so he's been out the house. This party is well needed cause I haven't been able to let loose in a while." I said.

She nodded her head. "Totally understand. I'm tryna get you tipsy tonight." She said running upstairs.

I followed and we went inside our room to get ready. I decided to wear a black dress that stuck on to my body and showed the little curves I had with some heels. I really didn't care what happens tonight I just wanted to enjoy myself and do me.

Dana and I left the house and hopped in her car and we drove to a club on the other side of town. The drive was pretty long being that the club was so far but when we reached there was a lot of people there.

"Dam Dana. Where all these people come from?" I asked.

"All around. This is a big club that everybody and they mother would like to get it." She said.

We walked up to the door skipping the line and walked in to the club.

"You should see who owns the club. It's an old friend of ours." Dana said walking to the bar.

"Who?" I asked.

"Malik." She said smiling.

Malik was a boy that had a crush on me back in high school. He'd ask me out but I turned him down like every other guy. He always said he wanted to own a club.

"I don't know why you still smiling. You make it sound like he still gonna have a crush on me. Those are high school days sweetie." I said.

She just started laughing. But her laughing stopped when her eyes looked over at the right. "Somebody got me fucked up." She said walking over to that direction.

"Wait Dana. What happened?" I asked trying to catch up to her.

She was heading over towards the V.I.P section and when I got a closer look at who she was walking towards it was Quan and some girl dancing in him. As soon as she walked over and Quan saw her he pushed the girl off of him and she fell on the floor.

"Look baby it's-"

"No. I understand. You went to the club, wanted to have fun, and ended up dancing with a girl. But Dana's here now, so therefore you'll be dancing with me." She said.

Quan smiled and walked over to her grabbing her hand and pulling her close to him. He looked at the girl on the floor who was just sitting there still in shock.

"Bye bitch. The fuck you still here." Quan said.

She got up off the floor and looked at Dana.
"Oh hell naw. This bitch can't just come up in and here and think she run shit." She said.