Teen Drug Lord Case

Rah's POV

I was in my cell doing some pushup when I was told it was time for me to go outside to get some fresh air. While I was out there I saw Molly's father with a bunch of old heads chilling so I decided to approach them.

"Wassup youngin? Guys this is my daughter's boyfriend Rah." He said.

I told them wassup and turned my attention back to Mr. Kennedy. "Lemme talk to you for a second in private." I said.

We walked away from them and he turned towards me. "What's up?" He asked.

"Your daughter visited me the other day and I told her to stay away from trapping while this cop is on our case. She said she's gonna open up and club to make some quick and legal cash so I thought I just tell you." I said.

He chuckled. "You don't think Molly's really gonna stay away from trapping do you?" He asked.

"She better. If she don't wanna be locked up she better stay away." I replied.

He put his hands up. "I understand that. But we both know Molly is hardheaded as fuck. She'll find her ass in trouble somehow." Mr. Kennedy said.

I rolled my eyes because he was right. Molly's gonna find away to get her ass in trouble. I turned around cause I felt something piercing the shit out of my neck. I looked to see a couple of niggas staring at me and whisper.

I ain't pussy, so as I was about to ask them what the problem was I felt someone grab my arm.

"I suggest you leave it and try not to make enemies here. It'll just make the 6 months seem longer." Molly's father said.

I sucked my teeth and glared back over at them. "I pray to god I don't have to catch a body in this place." I said.

Molly's POV

I was in the house waiting for Gunz to pull up so we could go to Antonio's place. While I was waiting I was ordered shit for the club and ordering shit for school.

To be honest, I don't know how I'm a be able to balance the two but luckily I have Dana by myself to help me out.

Or do I?

Her pregnant ass would probably be to tired to actually help me out. She's the only person I trust that would be able to help out with the club. But at the same time I could always ask Gunz right?

I took a deep breath to relax my mind.

Was this a bad idea?

My thoughts were interrupted by a text message from Gunz.

I'm here come outside.
                                      ~Gunz😈

I left the house and hopped in to Gunz car. "Gunz I've been meaning to ask you? How was you and the waiter from the other night?" I asked.

"Fuck that bitch as soon as I gave her a tip she was talking about how she didn't wanna fuck because it's 'unprofessional'." He said.

This made me laugh. "So what happened? You ain't get no pussy?" I asked.

He sucked his teeth. "Do you know who I am? Anyways I met this stripper and we ended up having sex. Now we are talking a little bit more I found out she's cool as fuck. Might be my new boo-thang." He said.

I bursted out laughing. "No one says boo-thang Gunz." I said.

"Whatever all I know is I'm digging the bitch you understand?" He asked.