She Needs Help

When we finally reached the hospital I was the first person out the car. When I walked in I saw Quan, Dana's dad, and Xavier standing there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know it's just that she said she was feeling some sort of pain in her stomach. She went in to the bathroom screaming saying there was blood so I grabbed her and drove her here. We just reached and they rolled her in." He said.

His eyes were puffy and red probably from crying.

"Did anyone get in to contact with Gunz?" I asked.

"Yea I called him. He should be on his way soon." Quan said.

At that moment Gunz rushed in with Jada. "Where is she? What happened?" He asked.

At that moment a doctor walked over to us. The same doctor that I've been seeing everytime we come in this hospital.

"Ms.Kennedy? I had a feeling I would see you being that the pregnant woman that just came in had a familiar face." The doctor said.

"Yea she's my friend Dana. Are you dealing with her?" I asked.

"Yes we are we have nurses going in right now putting her to sleep so we can do the emergency C-section." He said.

"C-section? Wait hold up she's gonna have the babies today?" Rah asked.

The doctor nodded his head. "What the fuck? Doc she's supposed to give birth a month from now not tonight." Quan said.

"Well she has to. I'll explain everything after but I have to hurry up and go help her. I actually came to get the father." The doctor said.

Quan wiped his face that was now pink and wet from tears.
"Yea that's me." Quan said stepping forward.

"Let's go." The doctor said turning the corner.

Quan followed but stopped and turned around back to us.

"Gunz come on." He said.

Gunz looked shocked. "Me?" He asked.

"Yes nigga let's go." Quan rushed.

Gunz hurried up and followed behind Quan and the doctor. Jada walked over to me and gave me a confusing look.

I hugged her. "Sit down, there's a lot of shit I gotta tell you." I said.

Quan's POV

"Why did you call me to help you? Why didn't you call Rah or Mo-"

"Cause I wouldn't want the possible father of the girls to not witness their birth." I said.

Gunz looked shocked. "So you know? Look if you wanna beat me the fuck up right here right now then do it. I give you full permission to whoop my ass." Gunz said.

"I'm not gonna whoop your ass that's some little kid shit. Or at least some shit Rah would do but that's out of character for me. I know you ain't mean no harm in it bro so that's why I'm not stressing the situation." I said.

"Of course bro. To be honest I'm actually feeling your cousin and ever since I found out the situation I promised myself I'm never gonna pop a Xanz EVER." He replied.

I chuckled. "That's good Gunz. Now come on we gotta go help with our kids." I said.

Gunz is a good guy and I know he would never do anything to hurt me. But Dana on the other hand has a serious drinking problem and it's the fact that I told her some shit like this would happen in the future if she didn't learn to hold her liquor.