My Name Is Jada

1 Day Later

So guess who's locked up for 2 months.

Molly Kennedy.

The judge held me without bail so I'm stuck in here for 2 months straight. I could always get out on good behavior because I'm a good girl and barely get in trouble.

Who you fooling?

Today's the day they actually put me in the prison. Before I was just spending the night at the local jail house. As the cop walked me down to my cell I was greeted by a bunch of yelling female whistling trying to get my attention.

"Dam shorty look good. I wish I could make  her my bitch." Someone yelled.

I wish a motherfucker would try.

I rolled my eyes and kept it pushing. I'm definitely not gonna let the bitches in here get to me. But I swear to god if someone touches me we gonna have a serious problem in this prison. I reached my cell saw that there was someone on the top bunk. I acted like I ain't see her and got myself settled at the bottom bunk.

"It's not polite to pull up in someone's place and not say hi." She said.

"Well I'm not in here to make friends so what look I like saying hi to someone I don't know." I said.

She smirked. "I respect it. My name is Jada." She said putting her hands out.

I was hesitant and first but shook it. "I'm Molly. Molly Brazy." I replied.

She giggled. "Is Brazy really your last name?" She asked.

She seemed like she had a bubbly personality. She was way to happy for someone who's been locked up.

I chuckled. "Nah that's my street name. You seem a little to friendly to be in here. Why are you in here anyways?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "My stupid ass boyfriend cheated on me with my sister. So I stabbed her ass a couple of times and they put me in here. Like I'm not a murder." She said.

"Wait yes I am I killed my boyfriend." She said giggled.

I just had to get stuck with the crazy bitch.

"But yea I'm in here for the rest of my life now. What about you? What are you here for?" She asked.

"Just got in trouble with this cop so he got me in her doing time. That's all." I said.

She nodded her head. "It's good to have a friend here my last cell mate left because it was her time to go." She said.

Her time to...DID SHE KILL HER CELL MATE?

"Yea she was only in here for a month so her she was out of here quickly." She continued.

Oh thank god.

"Well I'm in here for 2 months. So I won't be here for that long either." I replied.

"Aww it's okay I'm use to people coming and going. Actually I guess I gotta get use to it being that I'm a be here for the rest of my life." She said smiling.

Something tells me she has no regrets.

Our conversation was interrupted by the cell door opening.

"Come on ladies. It's lunch."

Rah's POV

I was in the crib smoking dope and listening to music. I was cooling but I wasn't relaxing. I had to look for this fucking cop and he was I where to be found. I checked his office and they said he quite and came to get his check the same night he went and arrested Molly. This son of a bitch knew what he was doing and this shit was pissing me off.