Just Head

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Mmmh Rah go get that." I mumbled.

"No you go get it." He mumbled back.

"It's probably your baby mother so go get it." I said.

He fell silent but sucked his teeth and got up.

Rah's POV

I walked downstairs and opened the door to see Vanessa.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can I come in and talk to you please?" She asked.

She seemed upset so being the nice guy I am I let her in. We both sat down on the couch.

"Talk to me." I said.

"Look I'm so sorry about this baby situation I really am. I ain't mean to ruin your relationship with your girl like that I just wanted to fuck you. Truth be told I'm really nervous about having this kid. I ain't never had to deal with a situation like this so if you don't want to be the father to this child you don't have to." She said.

Wow.

"Listen shorty, not a lot of females would do what you just did so I respect. I accept your apology and I'm willing to make this baby thing work." I replied.

She smiled and pulled me in to a hug. "Thanks Rah. This means a lot." She said.

Vanessa POV

The plan is going so smoothly. Now that I got Rah to trust me a little he finna cash out on me and this baby and forget all about that Molly bitch.

To tell you the truth I don't even know if this baby is his. I fucked like 3 different guys the same time I was fucking with Rah. Oh well at least my baby gonna come out looking good cause I only fuck sexy niggas.

"The doctor appointment was changed to somewhere this week so I'll see you then." I said getting up and leaving.

"Ight Vanessa I'll see you then." He replied closing the door.

I smiled to myself and walked over my car driving away.

Rah POV

I rolled my eyes.

Really can't believe I'm about to be a father to a baby that's not Molly.

I still feel bad about doing that so I'm a make it up to her with some food. I took out some bacon and eggs and pancake mix and got started cooking. As soon as I put the pancake down my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Wassup bro how you doing?" Gunz said.

I sighed. "I'm straight. My baby mother just came through apologizing for acting like a bitch so I'm about to make Molly some breakfast to apologize." I said.

Dam I sound like a bitch.

"You sound like a bitch bro but that's okay cause Dana out here making me look like a bitch handling all this baby shit." He said.

I started to laugh. "Look you pulling up to the trap later on? It's pay day and everyone is gonna want they bread." Gunz said.

"Yea of course bro. You know the big boss gotta come through and make shit right." The smell of smoke filled my nose.

"OH SHIT MY PANCAKES." I yelled.

"Pancakes? You making food and ain't invited a nigga?" Gunz asked.