Your Sperm Your Problems

I woke up in Rah's bed. It feels so good to be up and out of that cell and back in to the real world. I went in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I walked out I saw Rah sitting up from the bed scrolling on his phone as always.

"Morning baby." Rashawn said.

"I'm not your baby anymore remember?" I asked.

"Nah I don't. Your still my girlfriend." He said pulling me close to him and kissing my neck.

"You don't listen Rashawn. I'm giving you permission to fuck with other females go take it." I said.

He started to moan and groan. "I don't wannaaaa I want you." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

He's so spoiled.

"I need a small loan of a million dollars." I said.

"WHAT?" Rah asked. "Million dollars for what?" He questioned.

"To bail my Jada out the prison. She can come out and work in the my club and she got good potential. Plus I owe her for helping me with the big bitch remember?" I asked.

He sighed and got up and walked in the closet. He came back out and threw the money at me.

Oh nah I take that as a sign of disrespect.

I got up and started to punch him. "DONT. YOU. EVER. THROW. MONEY. AT. ME. LIKE THAT." I said hitting him.

He picked me up and pinned me on the floor laughing. "I'm sorry Molly relax. Dam you've been working out in prison or something?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Get off me." I said.

"I will. But you gotta come with me to the supermarket real quick." He said.

"Whatever get out so I could get dress." I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause we not together that's why." I said.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine." He said leaving.

I changed and I saw Rashawn had changed and was ready to go. We went in the supermarket and I started to splurge out.

"I'm a run to get some soda." He said.

He left me with the cart and I continued with the shopping. After a while he started to take forever. When I turned the corner I saw him talking to some girl and she was giggling and touching on his chest.

Ow my feelings.
Wait what that's not my nigga anymore.

I brushed him off and continued to walk down the hall until I bumped into someone's cart.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." I said.

"It's no problem Molly?" He asked.

"Yea. Why you look so familiar?" I asked.

"We went to elementary school together shorty. My grandmother would always make cookies and give it out to the class on Friday. The teachers name was-"

"Ms.Jenkins. I remember you Sean how is your grandmother anyways?" I asked.

"She passed away a while back about 2 years ago." He said.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry Sean." I replied.

"It's okay she taught me how to make the cookies anyways. As a matter of fact." He took some flour off the shelf and put it in the cart.

"Why don't you come over to my house one day and we can cook up these cookies together?" He asked.

"I-"