Ahh Fuck

I woke up feeling pain all over me. That's when all the memories flooded back to me and I realized what had happened. I got up quick but slowly started to regret it.

"Ahh fuck." I said.

I went back to the position I was in before. I noticed that I wasn't in my clothes from before but instead I was in a long black T-shirt and some white socks.

I looked around the room and noticed it was an unfamiliar room. I lifted up the shirt and saw I was still in my underwear and bra and the side I had been kicked on was patched up. I saw my hand was wrapped up and looked over at a mirror and saw my face was bruised bad.

My lip were busted and the whole right side of my face was swollen. That's when I realized something.

Whoever had helped me saw me in my underwear and bra. At least I was matching.

Oh god I hope it's a girl.

That's when I herd footsteps coming up the steps.

Please be a girl

Please be a girl

The door opened and the person was not a girl.

It was a boy.

Not just any Boy.

But it was Rah.

Fuck my life

"Molly you're up. How you feel shorty?" He asked coming to my side and sitting on a chair.

He had on a white shirt and some basketball shorts on. He look tired as fuck and his jaw had a bruise on it.

"Did I do that?" I asked touching his jaw.

He flinched back and nodded his head.

"Rah what happened?" I asked.

"Well I was walking in the hood and I saw that big ass nigga over you getting ready to do some shit. So I hit him and fired a couple of shots in his ass." He replied.

"So like is he-"

"Yea he's dead. But don't worry about it how do you feel?" He asked again.

"Like shit. My muscles hurt and my side is killing me." I said.

My side.

I suddenly realize my condition and that I needed to go to hospital.

"Rah you gotta take me to the hospital my side-"

"I know Molly and no you don't have to go to a hospital." He said.

I looked at him strange. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"After I shot the nigga. You had passed out cause you were losing too much blood. The hospital was to far and if I called they wouldn't make it in time so I took you to my house cause it was closer. I stitched up that side for you and wrapped you wrist cause it was swollen. I also put some ice on your face so it wouldn't be as swollen. But it didn't really work." He said.

I looked at him as if he was Jesus himself.

"Rah where did you learn how to-"

"Growing up in the streets I've been stabbed and I've seen a lot of my close bros get stabbed so I learned how to stitch myself. Also got jumped a couple of times so yea the streets just taught me." He said.

I nodded my head understanding where he was coming from.

"Now Molly. What happened? Did your mouth get you in trouble or-"