Molly What's My Name

3 Days Later.

Dana had went to the doctor and she confirmed that Dana is indeed pregnant. I can't wait to be the godmother/auntie for the child and I know Aaron is gonna look forward to having someone to play with. Dana's pretty excited but I knew she would be even more excited if she knew who was the father. The doctor said we would have to wait till the baby is officially born in order to take a blood test.
Dana says she's gonna keep her being pregnant hidden until it actually gets noticeable.

School is about to start soon and I soon have to deal with my first day of college. I'm starting to buy books now and they are expensive as hell. I could of never been able to buy them without trapping and selling.

"Wassup ugly, whatchu doing?" Rah asked coming inside the house.

He's been gone since this morning and it's literally 8 at night. Aaron is staying at Aiden's so I was in the crib by myself.

"Ordering stuff for school. Where have you been? I haven't seen you all day." I said.

He kissed my cheek and sat down next to me. He grabbed the laptop from me and look at the screen.

"Dam 1,ooo dollars just for school? Glad I chose the streets." He said putting the laptop down.

"Yea well nowadays you need a college degree to get a LEGAL job around here." I said.

He began laughing which made me laugh. "Now answer my question. Where have you been?" I asked.

"Get dress." He said getting up.

"Wait what? Stop avoiding my question." I said.

"Well stop asking it. What are you the Feds? I'm still tryna duck them." Rah replied.

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Well where are we going?" I asked.

"OH MY GOD MOLLY ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING QUESTION." He yelled.

I started laughing at how frustrated he was getting. "Alright alright. But I have one more." I said.

He pulled out his gun and pointed at my foot. "If I don't like the question I'm a shoot you." He said.

I started to laugh even more cause I knew for a fact Rashawn would never shoot me. "What do I wear?" I asked.

He put the gun down. "Oh that's easy. Wear something...sexy." He said with a smirk.

I went upstairs and took a shower and freshen myself up. I went in my closet and tried to find the sexiest thing I owned I decided to wear a all white dress that stopped above my knees. I wore some white heels and curled my hair. I went downstairs and saw Rah wearing a full on suit.

"Woah." I said.

He smiled. "What? You surprised?" He asked turning around in a circle.

"I am. I didn't think you owned a suit." I replied.

He chuckled. "I'm a business man sweetheart....I also have court dates here and there so I gotta dress for success." He said.

We both started laughing. "Come on Molly. It's time for your first date with Rashawn Willams." He continued.

He grabbed my hand which sent butterflies in my stomach we walked out and I saw a beautiful car out front.

"Wow this car is beautiful. Where did you get it from?" I asked.

He sighed. "I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't ask me any questions tonight." Rah said.

I nodded my head and kept my mouth close. He opened the car door for me to get in and he walked over to his side.