Dirty Cop

"Molly get up so we can go see Rah." Quan said waking me up.

"Okay...wait how the hell did you get in my house?" I asked.

"Simple. Aaron let us in. Now come on shorty get ready and meet us downstairs in 15 minutes." He said leaving the room.

I got up and freshened up. I changed in to some jeans and a T-shirt and threw on my sneakers. I wasn't even trying to look good. I was planning on doing a whole lotta shit today after visiting Rah.

"You ready?" Quan asked.

"Yea let's go." I said.

I went downstairs and saw Aaron, Dana, and Gunz downstairs waiting for us. Aaron and Dana kept staring at Gunz while Gunz seemed to be completely out of it.

I wonder how his night went with that girl.

We left the house and hopped in the car. We drove to the address Antonio gave us and it turned out to be the same jailhouse as the one my father went to.

Wonder if they're cell mates? Nah doubt it.

We walked inside and asked for Rashawn. Apparently something happened to him so they won't let us physically be near him like how it was with my father. But we'll talk over the phone and see each other through the glass.

I saw Rah and I was the first person to sit down. I looked at his face and saw that he had a black eye that made Dana gasp. He smiled at me and picked up the phone. I did the same.

"I swear Dana is the most dramatic person ever." He said laughing.

All he ever does is laugh during serious situations.

"What happened to your eye?" I asked.

"Some security guard had a problem with me talking about it's pay back for some nigga name Von. But it's okay I got saved by your pops." He said.

I sucked my teeth. "Wait. My pops is here with you? Never mind that look that cop wants you locked up for life and still is tryna pin you for murder. Not only that but he came to the house threatening to tell him about the murders you did or I'll face time for killing my mother." I said in a hush tone.

He wasn't as jolly as before now. He seemed upset but with Rah, upset quickly turns in to anger. "Tell them to get out lemme talk to you in private." He said pointing to the gang.

"Rah wants y'all to step away and leave us in private for a second." I said.

They complied and I turned my attention back to Rah. "I don't want you dealing with the trap anymore shorty." He said sternly.

"What why? You know I could be lowkey with it and I'm-"

"You herd what I said right? I don't want you dealing with it no more. I'm a tell Quan to handle it from now on. You just worry about school." He said.

"Okay but I'm a still need money for school, to take care of Aaron, and buy food-"

"Didn't you get my money from Antonio?" He asked.

"Yea 10 million dollars that's a lot of money that I can't accept from you." I said.

He sucked his teeth and wiped his face putting the phone down. He took a deep breath and picked up the phone.

"Why the fuck are you so difficult Molly? You are not working at the trap anymore until I sort out the whole cop situation. If you not gonna take my 10 mil you're still gonna need some sort of cash right? So what you gonna do? Go work back at the barbershop?" He asked.