Travis Day

I drove back to the crib to see these two knuckle heads knocked out on the couch.

Today was gonna be a long day being that it's my brothers birthday and there's gonna be a celebration.

We decided to call it Travis day because Travis was well known around the hood so the whole hood is gonna celebrate his birthday. It's pretty much just a big ass block party followed by a party at night and guess who was in charge of it all.

That's right Dana.

But her pregnant ass wouldn't be able to do this by herself so I decided why not help her. I feel type depressed and I don't like this feeling so I'm a just smoke and drink till this shit goes away later.

I walked up to my room and layed down in my bed getting some rest before Travis day.

Couple of hours later.

I woke up to the sound of kids laughing and having a good time.

I sucked my teeth. "Yo where the fuck that noise is coming from?" I asked not particularly talking to anyone.

"It's Travis day bro. You know everyone wants to have a good time because that's what Travis would of wanted." Gunz said.

He was sitting in the chair in my room rolling up a blunt with a Rest In Peace Travis shirt.

"What the fuck ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" I yelled.

"Calm your tits I came to give you a present." He said.

He pulled out some lean and a big ass bag of weed.

I haven't drank lean in so long and I personally don't like drinking it...but today's a special occasion so I'll make an exception.

"I hate you man." I said laughing and grabbing the shit from him.

"I love you too bro. I know today is gonna be hard for you so hit me up if anything." He said leaving the room.

I nodded my head and lit the blunt looking through my window. I watch the kids run around the block playing tag and jumping up in the bouncy castle.

Travis always liked to do shit for other people and I ain't never understand why. I mean not to sound grimy but we had to do everything ourselves with no help, so why help someone else you know? He would always hanged with Dana and Molly doing shit around the hood while I smoke dope, count cash, and fuck these females.

We were so different but the same at the same time. I miss that nigga tho, his stupid ass would always keep me entertained.

But now I got Gunz for that shit.

I finished off smoking and hopped in to the shower. I changed in to my Rest In Peace Travis shirt and some jeans and headed downstairs.

I saw Gunz, Quan, and Dana all out and sitting on the steps. "Hi Rah how you feeling?" Dana asked in a worry toned.

"Stop with all that sentimental shit bro. I ain't tryna hear none of that shit today real talk." I said.

One thing I hate is when people try to feel sorry like niggas don't die everyday.

I looked at her and got ready to see tears but they didn't come. She just had the straightest face.

"I'm sorry Dana I ain't mean it like that and you know it." I sighed. "I don't even know why I came down here to this shit when this is all I'm a hear." I said.

"No Rah you gotta stay. I don't even wanna be here with all this shit and being that I'm pregnant would make it worst but I'm here and you should be here too." Dana said.