We're Flying

"Why we up here for?" I asked sitting on the couch and turning on the tv.

"Cause I didn't wanna be down there with them . I wanted to be alone with you." He said sitting next to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth I don't know. Every since I got this tattoo I just wanted to be close to you and bother you more." He said.

I chuckled. "Well I don't want your annoying ass bothering me." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Mean ass." He mumbled.

I started to laugh. "I'm not mean... am I?" I asked.

He didn't say anything.

"Rah." I said.

No response.

"Rashawn." I whined wiggling his arm.

No response.

I got up and sat in his laps and started to laugh at his facial expression. "Rashawn you really not gonna talk to me anymore over that little shit?" I asked.

He still ain't say nothing but I was telling he was trying to hold back a smile.

"Alright fine be like that. I wonder if one of the boys downstairs would acknowledge my presence." I said getting up off his lap.

At this moment I felt someone grab my waist and pulled me down to the floor. He got up and began to hover over me.

"Stop fucking playing with me." He whispered in my ear.

I laughed. "You know I was just joking. I said pulling him in to a hug.

"Yea well I ain't find it funny." He mumbled kissing my neck.

That shit caught me off guard making me moan out loud.

"I knew you missed my daddy's kisses." He said continuing to kiss my neck.

"Like I said before I don't have a daddy." I replied.

He went from my neck up to my cheek. "Stop playing cause after this you'll have one." He said.

He gave me a deep long kiss and I wrapped my legs around him making him come closer. We started to tongue wrestling but Rah just ended up winning of course. While we were kissing my hands pulled on the bottom of his shirt and he took it off. My hand started to roam up and down his naked back making him breath hard.

He grabbed on my thighs hard squeezing it. "Mhmm." I moaned through the kiss.

I felt his dick begin to get hard through his grey sweatpants.

I love when he wears grey sweatpants.

I took my hand and put it in his pants rubbing his dick through his boxers.

"Mhmm Molly don't start something you ain't gonna finish." He said in my ear.

"I know I shouldn't but let's admit you and I both wanna do this right now." I said.

He looked me in my eyes to see if I was lying but ended up smiling in happiness. He took off my shirt and started to kiss my chest at that moment the door opened.

"Hey guys can you-OH SHIT." Jada yelled.

I got up quick to see who it was and started to laugh but Rah just looked hella pissed off.

"What is it?" I asked putting on my shirt.

"Dana said to go and pick up the suitcases and bring it to her house because it's almost time to go." She said.