Baby Steps

We got out the shower after getting cleaned up and went back in to the room to put on some clothes.

Rah had to chill out shirtless on the bed because of the stitches. He asked me to go downstairs and see if I can fine some painkillers for him.

While I was going down the steps Quan stopped me. "How is he?" He asked.

"He's better. His arm is killing him so I'm going to get some pain killers for him." I said.

Quan sighed in relief. "Thank god. He was bitching about crying right?" Quan asked.

I nodded my head. "How did you know?" I asked.

"It's something he always does. It ain't really nothing new." He replied.

"Quan lemme ask you something. What's the deal with you and Dana?" I asked.

He sighed and whips his face. "I love her and shit but I'm still angry at her. I'll told her that' I'll stay in the crib with her and shit but don't be surprised if I sleep on the couch." He said.

"What about Gunz?" I questioned.

"I'll take it easy on him. I know he ain't mean no harm and he'll never do some shit like that if he was sober. Baby steps Molly , just gotta take baby steps." He said walking away.

You can tell he's still tryna cope with what happened and I don't blame him. Rah could be the father to another females kid how the hell am I going to react when she gives birth.

I shook that thought off my mind and went in to the kitchen looking for painkillers. "How is he?" Dana's dad asked.

I turned around and smiled. "He's better just feeling pain so I wanted to get him some pain killers." I said.

He nodded his head and walked over to a cabinet handing me the pills. "We were supposed to leave as soon as yall brought yall bags down but because of certain circumstances we'll have to leave later on in the day." Her father said.

"Im sorry about that. What are you gonna do about Melissa and Lauren?" I asked.

He sighed. "Well when they wake up I'll talk to them. I'll see how they'll react and move accordingly." He said.

I nodded my head and he rest his hand on my shoulder. "You should go upstairs and take care of Rah, make sure he gets some rest. I'll tell Dana to go in the room and tell y'all when we are ready to go." He said.

"Thanks Papa D." I said pulling him in a hug.

"It's no problem Mol." He said hugging back.

I went upstairs and saw Rah with his back towards me. "You sleeping?" I asked.

"Fuck no not with this pain I'm feeling. You got the pills baby?" He asked.

Baby.

No matter how many times he calls me that it still makes me nervous whenever he says it.

I smiled. "Yea I got them for you. It says that you'll might feel drowsy so if you fall asleep it's because of the pills." I said handing it over to him.

He took them and poured out three in his hand taking it all at the same time. "My nigga don't you need some water?" I asked handing him a water bottle.

He chuckled and took the water drinking it. I watched him drink it and take a deep breath.

"So you just gonna stand there and watch or are you gonna come lay down with daddy?" He asked.

"You look so broken. I don't wanna sleep with you and accidentally roll on your arm." I said.

He suck his teeth and rolled his eyes. "I'm a big boy it won't hurt." He said.