Ahh Shit Molly

Rah's POV
I was tired, hungry, and horny. I haven't had sex in a week and I was really in the mood for some pussy. I hit up the only person that I knew would let me fuck, cook for me, and spend the night.

"Ayo Jasmine." I said.

"Yea?" She replied.

"Put on something sexy cause I'm coming over." I said.

She giggled.

"Okay daddy." I smiled to myself and told Dana and Quan later.

After all that shit that happened today I knew Molly ass was knock out for the rest of the night. Plus we still gotta finish this plan to take down Ant and we gotta find the nigga that killed Travis who I would find soon.

I'm happy I got someone like Molly. I ain't never told no other female the shit that I told her. She was like my diary and she been on my mind like crazy lately.

One part of me is telling me to stop playing and go after her, but another part is telling me to just leave her alone and continue to fuck these hoes. I pulled up at Jasmine's house and went upstairs. All she had on was a red silk robe and some lace underwear and bra.

Kinda like the one Molly had on when I saved her ass from that nigga.

I shook the thought of her out of my head and went over to Jasmine. She started to kiss on my neck coming down to my stomach and down to my V-line.

Molly could never kiss me and treat me like this.

She was a virgin and they don't know how to treat a real nigga like me in the bed.

Do they?

Jasmine pulled out my dick and started to suck on it.

Nah ain't no way a virgin can suck like this.

Jasmine sucking my dick was exactly what I needed to take my mind off of today and Molly.

"Ahh shit Molly." I froze as I realized what I just said.

Jasmine stop sucking and looked at me. "What did you just say?" She asked.

"I said yea Jasmine-"

"No you didn't you said that bitch Molly." She wiped her lips.

"She ain't a bitch so watch your dam mouth." I yelled.

I sighed.

What's wrong with me?

"I'm a need you to get out." She said pointing to the door.

"So you not even gonna let me nut?" I asked.

"OUT RAH." She yelled. I sucked my teeth and pulled up my pants walking out the room.

Fuck out of here I'm still hungry.

I went in her kitchen and stole a bag of chips and some juice and drove back to my house. When I reached Quan and Dana were still on the couch.

"I thought y'all left?" I said.

"Nah we watching this movie. Why you back so early?" Quan asked.

I sighed and sat on the chair. "You ain't gonna believe the shit that just happened." I said.

Dana paused the movie. "What happened?" She asked.

I told them what happened and how Molly's been the only person on my mind lately.

"I didn't mean to say her name. It just slipped." I finished off.

Quan and Dana started smiling at me. "Fuck is yall niggas smiling for?" I asked.

"Cause you like Molly bro." Quan said.

"Hell no. That shits impossible. That bitch is wild annoying, always angry, and got to much drama to deal with. I mean yea we work together and live together and she always look out for me and saved my life. An I did tell her about my past and instead of judging me she comfort me and told me everything was good when it wasn't." I sighed and rubbed my face.

"Yo what's wrong with me. It's like my mind is saying no but my heart is saying yes....and my body." I said.

Dana chuckled. "Rah I don't think you like Molly. I think you're in love with her." She replied.

I know it's short I did it on purpose. But next chapter will be a normal one❤️.