Are You Ready For Tonight

I woke up on my couch to the sound of someone bagging on my door.

Why can't I ever fucking SLEEP IN PEACE DAM.

I got out of the bed and marched over to my front door. Then the person who was banging was now ringing the doorbell.

"CAN YOU FUCKING WAIT DAM." I yelled.

I opened the front door and saw Rah smirking at me. "WHAT?" I yelled.

"Dam shorty why you so mad?" He said all calm and shit.

"Cause I was sleeping and you woke me up? What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 12:50." He replied.

I sighed. "Come in." I said walking away from the door.

"Just chill on the couch. I'm a go upstairs and get dress." I said running upstairs.

I hopped in the bathroom and freshen up. I had took a shower and wrapped my towel around my body walking out to my room.
When I saw Rah sitting on my bed I nearly freaked the fuck out.

"Oh my god. I told your ass to stay downstairs. What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I asked.

He started laughing. "Chill make it sound like I never seen your body before." He said shrugging and lay back on my bed.

Who does this kid think he is? What the fuck did he smoke before coming here? BREATH.

I took a deep breath. "Rah can you please wait for me downstairs?" I asked politely.

"Well since you asked nicely." He got up and walked out and I slammed the door in frustration.

I herd his stupid ass start laughing. He just loves seeing me upset. I finished getting dress and went downstairs.

"Come on Rah Rah." I said opening the front door.

"You would think that being that you took so long you would come out looking decent. In reality you're still ugly as shit." He said laughing.

"Rah can you please shut the fuck up. You've been pissing me off since you came in to my dam house." I said getting upset.

He turned around and he wasn't smiling anymore he had a straight face now and he looked mad.

Oh boy.

"Watch your fucking mouth Molly. I was just joking with you." He said walking to the car.

Great. Now he's mad.

We drove to the trap house with the music blasting to avoid talking to each. When we reached it looked like a mini apartment with about just 3 floors.

"Bring your ass over here so I can show you around." Rah said. He was still upset about before but not as much.

"This is the main floor this is where we just chill, smoke, eat, and play games. After working niggas just come here to have fun." Rah said.

We walked up stairs to the second floor. "This is where the magic happens. This is where we whip up the dope, grow the weed, make the lean. You name it we got in cooking in this section."He walked me over to the others side of the room.

"Over in this section we have everything that is complete. Over here it gets weighed and put in to the bags to sell." He said.

Finally he took me upstairs. "Finally we have where the bosses work. This is where me and Quan be at. Our office. We are the only ones that handle the money cause we are the only ones we trust with the money. All the money comes up here and we count it." He said.