In Love And Lonely

3 days later.

Today Rashawn was going with Vanessa to go do a check up for the baby. I didn't wanna go because I don't like being around her and ever since Rah told me to chill and be nice I just decided not to be near her.

Aaron was at school and I had the crib to my house so I decided to invite Sean over.

Inviting your new nigga to your old niggas house....well played.

I mean technically I don't want him to be my new nigga cause he's too sweet for a little delinquent like me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing. I went to get it.

"Sean." I said.

"Wassup Mol I got you this." He said.

He handed over a little marijuana plant.

"Awww oh my god thanks Sean." I replied.

"I would of gotten you flowers but I know you a smoker, so I got you a plant instead." He said.

He walked inside and we sat down on the couch. "Well I think it was very creative. I'm not a flower type of girl anyways." I said laughing.

He laughed too. "So what's the plans for today?" He asked.

"I don't know what you had in mind?" I questioned.

"Well we could just head over to mall, walk around, and shop a little." He said.

"Ight sure. I wanted to see what they had going on in the mall anyways." I replied.

We walked out the crib and I was faced to face with a black Range Rover.

"Cute car." I said.

"Thanks. It was my dad so I just took over it after he pasted." He said starting the car up.

I started to think about how close him and his father must of been. How it must of devastated his mother and his little sister to hear her daddy died. Shit I know myself and I know that I would have been devastated to hear my father passed away and would lash out on everyone just like how I use to before.

"You ight Molly?" He asked giving me a reassuring smiling.

"Of course." I replied smiling back.

Rah's POV

I was in the mall with Vanessa eating some food. We had just came back from the hospital and I found out I'm having a boy. I thought it was way to soon to find out the sex of the baby but the sooner the baby comes,the sooner I find out if I'm the father to the kid, and the sooner I could get back with Molly.

"So I was thinking you can give me like $500 to  go baby shopping." Vanessa said.

"$500? Shorty I'm doing all the baby shopping. All you gotta do take care of the baby and give birth after." I said.

She started smiling. "That's really sweet of you Rah thanks." She said.

I smiled at her.

Maybe this bitch ain't that bad after all.

That's when a certain voice caught my attention. "We should go in footlocker cause I need to cop some new sneakers." Molly said.

MOLLY MY BABY IS HERE.

I turned around and saw her with that pretty boy. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Only thing he has against me is those eyes. Dam it why does she always go for the lightskin niggas? This is literally the second time.