I Promise

"Molly wake the fuck up so I'm not late for this appointment." Dana said hitting me with the pillow.

I'm tired of Aaron letting people in my house and in my room.

"OH MY FUCKING GO-" I paused when I saw how big Dana has gotten. It's literally been 2 days since the last time I saw her and she already has a little bump showing but it's still barely noticed.

"Come on hurry up and get dress." She said.

I went in the bathroom and did my basic hygiene stuff. When I came out I put on some sweat pants and a tank top and threw on my sneakers.

I went downstairs and saw Aaron and Gunz chilling on the couch. "I'm ready guys." I said.

"Finally." They all said at the same time.

They dragged it because I didn't even take long.

We hopped in the car and made our way to the doctors office. "Hola it's good to see you again Dana." The doctor said.

"Hey doc I came for a check up." Dana said.

"Alright we'll just run some test with you in private and then we'll send you back out." She replied.

Dana got up and followed the doctor. I turned my attention towards Gunz who was shaking his leg.

I put my hand on his leg causing him to stop shaking.

"Relax." I said.

"I can't. I ain't never had a kid before and I never had to deal with such a big responsibility. I'm just scared that this baby is gonna be mine and I'm not gonna be a good father." Gunz said.

Aww poor Gunz.

"You're gonna be a great father Gunz. Look you aren't gonna get it right the first time and that's okay cause you're new to it. But once you get the hang of it it'll get better as you go along." I said.

"I don't know if anyone ever told you this but you have a great way of comforting and making people feel alright." Gunz said.

I chuckled. "Rah told me that before but I didn't believe him." I said.

He chuckled. "Who am I gonna go to for comfort when you're locked up?" He asked.

"You could always come and visit me and send me letters. I'll call as much as I can so don't even front." I said.

"I guess you're right Molly. Still gonna miss you tho." He replied.

Dana walked back out and looked at us. "The doctor said that you guys could come in for the sonogram." She said.

We followed her in to the room and we all sat down. We watch the doctor put the gel on the machine and rub it on her belly. At that moment I herd the best noise ever.

A heartbeat.

"Well it looks like the baby is doing fine and growing well." The doctor said.

Dana started to tear up, Gunz looked shocked, and Aaron looked happy as hell.

"So is it a boy or a girl?" Aaron asked.

The doctor looked at Dana who nodded in return.

"They are girls." The doctor said.

Dana squealed and clapped her hands in excitement. While Gunz snapped back in reality.

"Hold on a second doc did you just say they?" Gunz asked.

"Why yes they. They are both girls she's having twins." The doctor replied.

"TWINS?!" We all yelled.