I Can't Do This By Myself

I woke up the next morning bored as hell so Aaron said that he wanted to go to the park. I have been to that park since the day I started trapping so me and Dana decided to go. I noticed that Dana had looked bigger and if you didn't know she was pregnant you would of thought that she just gained weight.

We walked over to the park and sat at the bench. The same bench me and Travis sat on and talked last night.

"Dana you know by the end of the month you're gonna start showing right?" I asked.

"Why you say?" She asked.

"Cause you're putting on noticeable weight." I said.

She looked at me with sad eyes and I braced myself for the water works. "I didn't mean to call you fat Dana." I said.

She sniffled. "It's not that. It's just that, that means I'm a have to tell Quan and he's gonna be so excited for a baby that might not be his." She said.

I rubbed her back. "I think you need to tell Gunz and I think you should tell him tonight." I said.

"I CANT Molly I can't do it by myself." She replied.

"You don't have to I'll be there right there when you tell him. He has to know before its to late." I said.

She nodded her head. "Okay fine. We'll head over to his house tonight and tell him." She said.

I nodded my head and noticed one of the niggas that worked at the trap house approached us. "Wassup Molly I haven't seen you at the trap lately." He said.

"Yea well Rah said he don't want me at the trap till he comes back out." I replied.

"Oh yea free my bro Rah. But look, you know some thot was jacking him saying he got her pregnant and that she's his main chick. I ain't never seen shorty a day in my life with Rah I doubt that bitch even know her." He said.

I looked and Dana and she looked back at me. We both bussed out laughing and I laughed so hard my stomach started hurting. "Nah you gotta show me who that girl is so I could whoop her ass." I said.

He chuckled. "Nah don't beat her ass she probably not even worth it. Just confront her, scare her, then leave." He said.

"Yea you're right I won't hit hurt. But were she be hanging out at?" I asked.

He pointed. "You see over there were the swings are she be there with a group of other people tell them the shit I just told you." He replied.

I nodded my head and got up with him following behind me. I grabbed Dana's hand to help her up and we all headed over the swings.

"But yea I miss him so much. We were on the phone talking about all the stuff we gonna do when he comes out and about our new family. She said.

These bitches be really bold.

"Question who are you talking about?" I asked.
She turned around and when she saw my face her expression change but quickly went back to normal.

"My-my boyfriend." She stuttered.

"Who is?" I asked.

"Rah Banks." She said confidently.

"Rah Banks?" I repeated his name as if it was foreign to me.

She even called him by his street name not government. Shaking my dam head.

"You mean this Rah?" I asked. I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of Rah holding his gun and pointing it at the camera with me kissing his cheek. I also showed the people she happened to be talking to.