Let Me Love You

I woke up to the sight of a beautiful sunset. I looked around and noticed I wasn't in Rah's room.That's when I realized where I was was.

"Fuck my leg is killing me." I said.

I was about to take of the bandage around it till a voice stopped me.

"But I don't think red would fit m-OH MY GOD MOLLY YOURE AWAKE." Dana yelled.

She ran over to me giving me a hug and Quan amd Aaron ran in the room to giving me a group hug.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"4weeks and 2days." Aaron said.

"DEADASS? It felt like I've been out for a couple hours not days." I said.

"That's how it is in a coma bro." Quan said.

I nodded my head till something caught my eyes. "Where's Rah?" I asked.

Everyone paused. "Rah has been going back to his own ways lately. He lost hope of you ever waking up and decided to go back to it. Just last week he killed this dude for stepping on his sneaker." Dana said.

"Dam it Rah. I gotta get outta here today. If y'all still want the population in the hood to be up y'all go get the doctor." I said.

"I'll go get the doctor." Dana said.

She left and I took a deep breath. "Molly you okay?" Aaron asked.

"Yea I'm good. How are you tho?" I asked.

"Good I'm better now and playing basketball. I got a couple of coaches that want me on there team to play ball." He said.

"That's good well talk about it at home." I said.

At that moment the doctor came in and started to ask me questions. He asked me questions like if I knew what today's date was and after that he took some test and I was able to go home.

I told Dana and Quan I'll hit them up later and me and Aaron went in the house.

"I'm so tired Molly. I'm a go upstairs." Aaron said.

"Wait for me dam." I replied.

He helped me upstairs and I was going to Rah's room to surprise him. When I opened the door I nearly wanted to throw up.

Jasmine was riding him and Rah was enjoying ever second of it. I turned around and saw Aaron staring with wide eyes.

"Get your fast ass in your room." I said.

He did what I said and I turned my attention back to Rah and Jasmine. Her body was blocking the doorway so Rah and Jasmine couldn't see me.

"Fuck Jasmine keep doing that." Rah said.

"Yea Jasmine keep doing that." I said.

The moved faster than roaches when you turn on the light.

"Dam you get knocked out in a coma for a couple of weeks and you miss a lot of shit huh?" I asked.