Molly Give Me A Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill You Right Now

"OH MY GOD." Dana said.

"I can't believe it myself I'm still in shock." I replied.

I just got done telling Dana everything and I was walking to go and pick Aaron up.

"This is crazy Molly. What are you going to do about this whole Rah and your mother situation?" Dana said.

"I'm gonna beat Rah's ass that's what I'm a do." I replied.

"What why?" Dana questioned.

"Cause when we were sitting down in my house and talking about Trevor and shit he should of told me, when he saw my mother he acted like he never seen her a day in his life, and I know for a fact that he's never gonna tell me the shit that him and my mother got going on. You know me and you know I don't like it when people hide shit for me especially when you gonna look me in my face and act like everything is okay." I said.

"Okay okay you're right. But that don't mean he's gonna allow you to beat him up." Dana replied.

"I don't care. When I see him I'm a hit him. Hard." I replied.

"Dam it Molly. At this point I'm not even gonna tell you no because I'm know you're going to go an do it anyways. Just be careful and don't hit him too hard ok?" Dana said.

"Don't worry Dana I know what I'm doing." I said hanging up the phone.

I had finally reach Aaron's friend house. I walked up the steps and rang the bell. I herd a dog barking and the door opened.

"MOLLY." Aaron yelled. He opened the door and gave me a hug.

"Alright Aiden I'll see you at camp tomorrow." Aaron said.

"Okay. Later Aaron bye Molly." Aiden replied. We waved bye and made our way back to the house.

"Did you have fun at Aiden's house." I asked.

"Yea we played basketball and he has a Xbox and we played videos games all night long. You gotta let me stay over there again." He said happily.

It was good to see him happy because money was short so he wasn't able to have a video game system.

"But how was the party?" He asked.

"Fine. Till I smoked some weed that had me feeling sleepy so I had to leave the party early." I said.

"Stupid ass." He mumbled under his breath.

I slapped the back of his head. "Watch your mouth." I replied.

"Aye Molly stop beating up on that boy."

We turned around and saw Lucky walking towards us.

"Wassup Lucky." Aaron said giving Lucky a dap.

"Why you always causing your sister some trouble." Lucky said.

"Cause he's annoying." I said. Aaron gave me a evil look.

"Where y'all heading to?" Lucky asked.

"I was gonna take him to get something to eat." I said.

"Well let me pay for y'all. I was going to get some food anyways." Lucky said. "And I'm  not taking no for an answer."

Realizing I had lost this battle I nodded my head yes and we went to get some food. After eating we said goodbye to Lucky and went home. We had to hurry up because it was getting dark and I didn't wanna be out to late with Aaron.

When I finally reached home I went in to my room and changed in to some house clothes. I went in to Aaron's room and saw he was sleeping. I decided that it was time for me to go to sleep being that I would have to beat Rah's ass in the morning if I see him.