Drill Partner

When we reached the crib everyone got out and went inside. You could hear Melissa moaning about her lip from inside the house.

"Melissa you gotta be quite." Jordan said bring her in the house.

"I can't she busted my lip. It's gonna leave such a disgusting scar and it won't stop bleeding." She cried.

Rah sighed and rolled his eyes walking towards Melissa. "Listen, I've been shot a totally of three times in my life and not once did I ever cry. All you have is a busted lip so stop crying before your parents come down here and you make this bigger than it actually is." He said.

She sat down and kept quiet sniffling. "What is going- oh boy." Dana's dad said walking in.

"Daaadddyyy." Melissa whined going towards him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Molly punched me in my lip." She said.

He looked over at me. "There were rumors being spread about me so I addressed the source of it." I said.

He looked at Melissa and she started crying. "And I thought Dana was a cry baby." Quan said sitting down.

"Probably something in his sperm." Rah mumbled following him.

"Alright go in the bathroom and clean yourself up. Jordan please go and help her." He said.

They left leaving us in the living. "Did you have to hit her Molly?" Papa D asked.

"Yes and if Rah wasn't there to pull me off I would of did more damage." I said proudly.

"Look guys I know that my family isn't the easiest people to work with-"

"You think? Ever since we came here they've been messing with us. Dad maybe coming here to meet them was a bad idea." Dana said.

He sighed. You could see the sadness in his eyes. "Maybe you're right. You guys can pack up tomorrow morning and hop on the plane later on at night." Her father said.

"Alright hold up. I came here for a vacation and I'm not about to let no snotty ass rich people, no offense, ruin it." Rah said.

"I agree I didn't even get a chance to go to the beach." I said smiling.

"Who needs a beach? I seen the pool out back yesterday." Quan said.

We look at Dana and her father. "Dad I really wanna make this work." Dana said.

"I do too. How about we just start over tomorrow? I'll fire up the grill and we'll go swimming in the pool." He said.

"YES." Aaron and Xavier yelled.

"Why are y'all doing up?" I asked. "And why are y'all listening to our conversation?" I questioned.

"She's such a mother." Quan mumbled.

I glared at him making him put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry mom." He mouthed towards me.

"They were with me Molly. We were camping inside the tent on the tennis court." Dana's pops said.

"Oh well can we join y'all?" I asked.