TRAVIS

Rah's POV

   As soon as Molly passed out we reached the hospital. I wasted no time. I opened up the van door and lifted Molly out and ran in the hospital. I couldn't lose Molly. She was the best thing that could of ever happened to me. This is one of the main reasons why I didn't want to believe that I was in love with her. Cause every person I ever loved in my life always leaves and ends up disappearing making me the nigga who I am today.

A bunch of nurse and doctors ran up to me and took Molly away. Dana, Quan, and Gunz followed in and watch them roll her body away.
I took in a deep breath and looked at Dana.

"How far away are we from the hood?" I asked.

"Just a good 15 minutes. Why?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go and get Aaron. You call me if you find out anything." I said running to the van.

I hurried up and drove to the hood making my way over to Aiden's house. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to come open the door. The door finally opened and it was Aaron.

"Aaron? What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep. Something didn't feel right and my bullet wounded started to hurt so I was up watching TV. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Something happened to Molly and she's in hospital. You need to come with me now." I said.

Aaron looked back at Aiden. "Don't worry. I'll tell my mom." Aiden said.

Aaron and I left and headed over to the car. "She got shot didn't she?" Aaron asked.

I nodded my head and he shook his. I looked over at him and he looked like he wanted to cry but he was holding it in.

"Look if you wanna cry let it out." I said.

"Real niggas don't cry." He said.

I looked at him in shock. "An who the fuck told you that?" I asked.

"Nobody. Molly never cries and I pretty sure you don't cry and y'all the realist people I know." He said.

"Look man. If you cry, that means you are a real nigga. Molly was balling her eyes out when you got shot and was stuck in that coma." I said.

"She was?" He asked. "Molly hasn't cried in years." He continued.

"Well she did that night. She was so upset and seeing her so angry at herself and crying really hurt me too." I said.

He nodded his head. "What about you when was the last time you cried?" He asked.

"Today. When I was in the van with Molly and she got shot and the shit she was saying-"

I took a deep breath.

"The shit she was saying hit me hard man. I deadass love your sister with all my heart and I felt like I wasn't doing my job to protect her. Just like how she felt like she wasn't doing her job as a sister to protect you." I said.

I looked at him and saw a tear run down his face which he immediately wiped.

"What was her condition going in?" He asked.

"Bloody. She got shot in her leg and her stomach. Son if I was only quicker I could of saved her from that bullet wounded to the stomach man." I sighed and continued driving.

"She'll make it Rah. She's strong." Aaron said with tears running down his face.

I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. We pulled up at the hospital and Dana went and gave Aaron a hug.