I'm Pregnant

He lifted me out the car and took me to the room. He walked out the room and I herd him turn on the pipe in the bathroom. He came in the room and picked me up taking me to the bathroom and putting me on the toilet.

"Rah-"

"Shh don't say anything. Let me think." He said.

He turned on the water in the tub and took off his jacket and lifted his shirt off my body. He placed me in the tub and tried to take off my bra but I flinched back.

Why did I flinch back?

He sighed. "I'll leave you in here to clean yourself up." He said walking out.

I tried to stand up but my legs were hurting. I can't believe I was so close to being raped by Zay. Just the thought of it left shivers down my spine. I started to wash up myself and it made me feel better just a little bit. I was able to get myself out the tub, grab a towel, and wrapped it around myself.

I started to walk out the room and Rah was just on the phone talking. He hanged up as soon as he saw me.

"Why didn't you call me? I could of helped you up." He said.

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I'll leave and let you get dress." He said walking out.

I dropped the towel and put on my bra and underwear on. I caught a glimps of myself in the mirror and nearly screamed at how horrible I looked.

The left side of my face was swollen and I had hickies all over my body. There was a bite print on my neck and my stomach looked bigger. I guess it's from when Zay kicked me there.

"Molly are you don-"

Rah stop talking and looked at me. I walked over to the bed and covered up. He slowly walked towards me.

"Lemme see." He said.

I didn't say anything and I didn't move. He put his hand out to touch me and when his hand touched mine I automatically tensed up.

"It's okay Molly. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said.

He moved the sheet and let his finger trace all around my body from my head all the way down to my leg. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you quicker. But lemme ask you something, did he...you know..rape you?" Rah asked.

I just shook my head no and he sighed in relief. "Thank god. Move over so I can lay down next you." He said.

I scooted over and let him lay down while I just sat up. "Molly wassup with you? You not talking as much and you've been quiet. You wanna tell me what happened in that room?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "Can I tell you tomorrow or something? I don't really wanna talk about it right now." I replied.

He nodded his head. "Understood but you know I would never hurt you right?" He asked.

"Yea I know." I said.

He put his hand on my thigh and I flinched back again. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes but that sadness soon turned in to anger.

"Why you flinching so dam much? I told you I wasn't gonna hurt you shorty." He said raising his voice a little and get up from off the bed.

"I don't know okay. Can you just come back and stay with me." I said pulling him back in to the bed and cuddling next to him.

He started to rub my back up and down making me fall sleepy.

~

I woke up the next morning to loud music playing through out the house. I got out the bed and went downstairs to see Rah doing push-ups in the living room. He was sweating bullets and he had a gallon of water that was almost done. I wasn't gonna lie he looked sexy as hell working out but he woke me out my sleep.