Dam Shorty. You're high

After explaining everything to Dana she said she was gonna pick me up after she finished getting dress. I walked over to my house and went upstairs to my bathroom. I took a shower and freshen up. Going through my closet I tried to look for something to wear.

No

No

No

Yes

I decided to wear a back crop top shirt with some black ripped jeans and some black heels that weren't to high. I flat ironed my hair and put on some gold earrings, a gold bracelet, and my gold chain.

I texted Dana and told her I was ready and she said she would be coming to pick me up soon. After waiting a couple of minutes Dana texted me and told me to come outside. I walked out and saw Dana wearing a white dress with some white heels. She had her hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a gold necklace with a gold bracelet.

"Yas Dana you look good. I have that exact same dress in black." I said.

"Duh I was with you when you bought it. But thanks you look adorable yourself." She
replied.

Oh Yeaaa

"Thanks you ready to go cause I'm ready." I said.

"Yea let's go I'm ready to get my party on." Dana said going on the car.

I followed her and buckled up as we made our way to the party. When we pulled up at the place and we saw it was a club and there was a long ass line out front. Dana parked the car and we made our way to the club.

"Dana you see that long ass line. We'll never make it in time to turn up." I said.

"Don't worry bro. I got this." She replied. She made her way over to the security and tapped his shoulder.

"Can I help you?" The security said.

"Yes you can. We are Molly and Dana our name should be on the V.I.P list." She said.

He looked on the list and nodded his head.
"Right this way." He said opening the door.

We walked in and I looked over at Dana.

"How the hell did you know we were on the V.I.P list?" I yelled over the music.

"Cause Quan told me when we were together at the park." She replied.

We walked over to the V.I.P section and saw Quan, Rah, and a bunch of other niggas sitting with them. Not only that but there was a bunch of bitches surrounding them too.

"Wassup Quan." Dana said.

"Hey you guys made it. Thanks for coming." He said walking over and giving us a hug.

I wonder if he hugged and greeted all the other people at this party the same way. Or maybe he just did it to us cause we special.

We went to go sit down and when we did all of the other female looked at us as if we were unwelcome.

I mean if they wanna fight we could fight.

"Molly don't even think about starting problems with those girls. What you gonna do? Fight every female that looks at you a certain way?" Dana said.

"You make it sound like its impossible." I replied.

Dana rolled her eyes. "Just chill, party, and ignore them females." Dana said.

"She's right chill Molly here hit the blunt." Quan said passing me the blunt.

"Quan you know her lame ass don't sm-"