I'm Free

Molly's Release Day

Today's the day I'm getting released and I'm finally ready to get out. I'm a miss Jada tho but as soon as I get that 1 mil she coming out with me. I was going through the whole process of getting out and it would be a surprise to everyone down there cause I'm getting out one week earlier. All that kitchen duty really paid off.

After that argument with Rah I haven't spoken to him since. He did send a letter telling me that he's gonna give me time to myself but I didn't think that would mean my whole entire sentence. That anger I had lashed out on the inmates that's been giving me dirty looks since I got here. I got in to a couple of fights but it's all good cause I'm free and they not.

I waited outside till I saw Dana pull up.

"MOLLY." She yelled.

She hobbled towards me and gave me a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever." She said.

"Dana you literally visited me yesterday to plan this out." I said.

She started laughing. "I know, it's good to see you all out and free and look at your arms have you been working out?" She asked touching my arms.

"Stop touching me weirdo and let's go." I said.

We both hopped in to the car and drove to Rah's house. Dana said she had something to do with Gunz so she dropped me off and drove away.

I sneaked in the house and started to look for Rah to surprise him. Aaron was at school so he wouldn't be able to see me till after.

I walked up the steps and saw Rah sleeping.

That's not normal he usually would be up at this time.

I sat down on the floor next to him and started to admire his face. I lightly started to brush it and observed how his chest went up and down while he was breathing.

I can't be mad at this face.

"You too cute to be mad at." I said.

"Thank you." He mumbled.

"Are you up or are you talking in your sleep?" I asked.

I was answered back with light snores meaning he was still sleeping. I went in the bathroom and decided to take a shower to wash away the dirty ass jail cell. When I walked out I saw Rah still sleeping so I went I my the dresser to pull out clothes.

"Dam I gotta stop smoking before I go to bed cause my dreams are getting way too real." Rah said sitting.

I started giggling. "But then again I wouldn't mind seeing a naked Molly every night." He said.

I walked over to him and smiled at him. "I'm pretty sure I'm as real as ever." I said.

"Then prove it." He replied.

I gave him a deep and passion kiss.

God I missed those lips.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to you him making me fall on the bed.

"Rashawn I'm wet." I said.

"Dam already? It was just a kiss." He replied with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "You know I ain't mean it like that." I said.

He chuckled. "I know. But I missed you sweetheart." He said.

"I missed you too Rah Rah." I replied smirking.

He got off of me and rolled his eyes. "But I sure ain't miss that name." He said going to the bathroom.

I started laughing and then I got dressed.