Old Molly

I'm speeding trying to get to the hospital and support Sean. I know how much his mother and his sister means to him being that they're all he has left.

When I reached I saw Sean outside the hospital pacing back and forth.

"Sean hey I'm here what happened?" I asked.

"My mother and my sister had went out to go do something. I couldn't go with them because something came up at my job. When I went they said they didn't need me anymore and I could go home. But when I was driving home I gotta call about an accident and that's when I called you." He said

"Well come on we gotta go hear what happened." I said pulling him in. But he didn't move.

"What if something happened to them? Molly I should've been in that car with them but I wasn't. When I went over to my job they said they didn't even call me...like what the fuck I know they called." He said.

"You can't sit out here and think what if. You have to find out from now cause that's the only way you are gonna feel some sort of relief now let's go." I said.

He took a deep breath and walked in. We approached the front desk when a nurse smiled at us.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"My mother and sister got in to a car accident recently and I'm trying to find there room." He said.

"I know exactly who you are talking about. They are in room 332 right down the hall." She said.

We walked down to room 332 and saw a doctor standing in front of the door. "Hey I remember you." I said.

He smiled. "I do too. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine doc thanks. But we are here to talk about the mother and daughter in that room." I said.

"Ah yes. I was standing here waiting for someone to arrive. I was the one who made the phone call. You see your mother and sister are okay. The only damage done was a couple of scratches on your mothers forehead and your sister broke her arm." He said.

Sean let out a deep breath and sat down on a chair out in the hallway.

"Can I see them?" He asked.

"Sure go ahead." He replied.

He walked in and I was going to follow him when the doctor stopped me.

"Ms.Kennedy. I'm a doctor very familiar about what you and your friends are in to. As a matter of fact my girlfriend was very involved in that lifestyle and I used to help her and her brother get patched up back in the day." He said.

"Sorry doc I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

He chuckled. "Well listen I got report on the car crash and they said that the car was hit twice. Usually in a car crash it's hit once and the driver drives off but with this accident it was hit two times." He said.

"What exactly are you trying to say?" I asked.

"What I'm trying to say is I believe that this was an intentional car accident. Someone wanted Sean's mother and sister intentionally hurt or even worst. I didn't tell Sean because when I saw you I knew this had something to do with the life you're living. It's up to you to tell him." He said.

"Thank you doctor." I said shaking his hand.

"It's no problem." He replied walking away.

I walked inside the room and saw his mother on one bed and sister on the other.

"Hello Molly." His mother said.

"Hi Ms.Holder how do you feel?" I asked.

"I'm fine just a minor headache but other then that I'm good." She said.