I Did It For Us Baby

When we reached his house I asked him for some clothes to change into. He handed me a shirt and one of his sweatpants that I had to keep pulling up cause it was so big. I went to lay down next to him and he followed. I layed down on his chest and I felt his body relax.

"Rah you're just like Aaron when he was younger." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"When he was young and he saw how my mother was after my father got arrested, herd when my father use to beat me, and seeing me hurt it hurt him. He became defensive and was always on edge so I would hold him to make him relax and feel better. You're the same way. When I touch you and comfort you, you feel better and you relax." I said.

He chuckled. "Well you know you remind me of my mom." He said.

I looked at him to see if he was lying. "Really?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "When you comfort me like that. It's the same way my mom use to comfort me when my father use to beat her. When you yell at me and start complaining it's the same way my mom would nag at me and complain when I did some stupid shit. I guess that's why I haven't killed you yet and I let you call me Rashawn without choking the shit out of you." He said.

I stopped looking at him and put my head back on his chest and smiled to myself. I closed my eyes and began to drift off to sleep and I herd a faint thank you while I was going out.

I woke up the next morning and Rah wasn't next to me. I went to his bathroom and took out the spare toothbrush I had there and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went downstairs and saw Rah chilling on the couch.

"Why is it that every time I wake up you're already up and wide awake?" I asked.

"You know what they say. Early bird catches the cash." He said smiling.

"Nobody says that sweetheart." I replied.

"Don't call me sweetheart. That's your name. Anyways come on so I can drop you home and you can change." He said.

We hopped in the car and he took me to my house. While I was walking upstairs I herd a noise. I kept my gun close to me and walked down the hall to my mom rooms. I opened the door and saw her in there reading a something.

"Mom?" I said.

She nearly jumped out of her skin. She put the paper behind her back and looked at me.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing. You've been gone for so long now that Aaron got worried about you." I said

She gotta skinner and her hair looked thin as hell. "Well you tell him I'm fine now get out." She said.

I walked out the room and hopped in my shower.

Rah's POV

I was sitting down on Molly's couch waiting for her to come down. I texted Quan and told him to meet us at the trap. That stupid bitch Jasmine kept texting me telling me that she was sorry about last night. If Molly's angry ass never came in who knows what would of happened. I'm just about to stop entertaining all these hoes right now. Only gonna hit them up when I want a quick fuck.

My thoughts were interrupted when Molly came downstairs in some tight ass shorts and a T-shirt. I swear if Molly was just a normal ass girl I would of been asked her to fuck. But I know for a fact if I do she'll probably shoot my dick off.

"Come on let's go." She said.

I followed behind her and watched her ass move from left to right. I was so tempted to grab it but she'll probably kick my ass.