Detective Von

Dana and I were in the house watching TV and chilling. She has only been pregnant for a couple of days and she's already having these cravings.

"Molly I'm hungry." She said.

"You just ate my nigga." I replied.

"Ok and? I'm hungry again. Can you just make me some eggs...with ketchup on it?" She asked.

"Ewww what the fuck no. You need to watch what you're eating. Can't be eating everything and anything." I said.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO CALL ME FAT?" She yelled.

Oh boy. I know women have all these hormones and shit but come on. Couldn't wait till she actually started showing.

"IM PREGNANT AND I SUGGEST YOU WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO ME or I'm gonna take it to heart and start to get emotional." She said lowering her tone and beginning to start to cry.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Aaron yelled.

We turned around and saw Aaron standing there.

"Aaron what are you doing here?" I asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing here practice is over. Now tell me Dana are you pregnant?" He asked

Dana and I looked at each other and then back at Aaron. "Aaron sit down. Me and Dana got a lot of shit we gotta tell you." I said.

Few Minutes Later.

"So basically you can't tell Quan or Gunz until I could figure out what the fuck I'm a do." Dana said.

He nodded his head. "Well alright at least I might get a new person to call family around here. What about Rah? Can I tell him?" Aaron asked.

"Well um Rah got sentenced to 6 months in prison today." I said.

"WHAT? HOW? WHEN? Why didn't y'all come and get me?" He asked.

"The cops came earlier today. It all happened so fast that I forgot to get you." I said.

"Aaron whenever we find out when we can visit him you're coming with us to go see him." Dana said.

Aaron just shook his head. "My father and Rah are locked up. It's like every male figure in my life is disappearing on me." Aaron said.

"That's not true. You still have Quan and Gunz and this new baby on the way will make a great new edition remember?" I said

"Yea I guess. What is the gender of the baby anyways?" Aaron asked.

"I'm not sure. On my next appointment they should tell me." Dana said.

"I hope it's a boy." Aaron said.

"I hope it's a girl." Dana said.

"I just hope the baby ain't ugly like Dana." I said.

This made Aaron start laughing and Dana to playfully punch me causing me to laugh. Our laughter was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it." I said.

I opened the door and was met face to face with the detective from the courtroom.

"Hi beautiful. Is Molly home?" He asked.

"Stop acting like you don't know me. What do you want cop?" I asked.

"I rather detective. But I know you are Rah's girlfriend and you and I both know that he killed multiple people so I'm just asking for you to tell me who those people are." He said

"So you mean snitch? What makes you think I'm a tell on Rah? Listen cop I suggest you leave me alone with all that bull-"

"What if I told you I could get your father out of prison? What if I told you I got the evidence to lock you up for killing your mother?" He said.