Sweetie What Are You Doing

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello." I said

"Wake yo ass up and get ready I'm coming to get you." Rah said.

He hung up and I got up and sighed and then I herd the phone ring.

"Oh my goddddd." I ran downstairs and opened my door to see Rah.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I told you I'm coming to pick you up." He said sitting on my couch.

I ran back upstairs and went to brush my teeth and take a shower. I changed in to some clothes and went downstairs back to Rah.

"You want me to make you some breakfast?" I asked.

"Yea sur-" He looked at me and then he got up and looked at me even harder.

"Yo what the fuck is that?" He asked pointing to my neck.

I ran over to the mirror and sighed at how noticeable the mark on my neck was.

Dana was right. It did get worst.

"Who the fuck gave you that hickey?" He asked.

I sighed. "I went out with Joshua last night and long story short he gave it to me." I said.

For some reason Rah got hella pissed off.
"Well lemme guess he kissed you to right?" He asked.

"Yea he did." I said. I was confused on why he was acting like this.

"What's wrong with you? It was just a friendly kiss." I said.

"Friendly kiss my ass. I thought you never kissed anyone before. You tryna tell me that if I never kissed you that night you would of let some random ass nigga take your first kiss?" He asked.

I kept quiet. If Rah never kissed me would I let Josh kiss me.

Yea...Right?

"Oh that's what I thought." Rah said.

"So what you tryna say? You don't even fuck with me like that but you stole my first kiss. But because it's Rah Banks it's okay right? But let another nigga come and take my first kiss, it's a problem right? Get the fuck out my face with that bull." I said walking out the room and to the kitchen.

He dead started this argument with me for no entire reason. It's my lips and I do what I want with it.

Pause.

I didn't even feel like cooking breakfast anymore. I just grabbed a bag a chips and walked out the house to Rah's car. He followed behind me and slammed the car door.

Dramatic ass.

When we reached the trap and went upstairs Quan and Dana were already up there waiting for us.

"Wassup y'all." Quan said.

Rah went and gave Quan a dap while I just said hey and went to go sit by them. Dana gave me a confused look and I just rolled my eyes making her giggle.

"Ok look. Basically when we go in we have to find this guy who got connections towards Ant. It's obvious that he's not gonna give us the answers to easily so we'll probably have to beat it out of him. When we first walk in to the club act normal as if you came just to party. Whoever finds the V.I.P area tell us and we will all go up there handle shit from there." Rah said.

"What if shit goes wrong and we can't get the answers out of him or he escapes?" Dana said.

"I'll be having one of my guys sitting in a van out back. He'll follow him and give us the location of where he's at." Rah replied.