6 Months

"Under arrest? For what?" I asked.

The cops came in and tried to put the handcuffs on Rah but he started to walk away from them.

"Rah please don't walk away you'll be resisting arrest if you do." The guy in a suit said.

He stop moving and they put the handcuffs on him. "But you're supposed to be my lawyer and help me not to get arrested." Rah said.

"And I did everything I could to help you. You and I both know that." His lawyer replied.

They started to walk over to the cop car. "Wait what's gonna gonna happen to Rah?" I asked.

"He will be meeting with the judge today." His lawyer said.

"TODAY?!" Rah asked.

"Yea today. He's gonna need his suit and you could bring his friends over to court to here what the judge has to say." The lawyer said.

"Can I just get one last moment with my girl?" Rah asked.

My girl. That sounds nice coming from his mouth.

The cops nodded their head and we walked away from them so we could be alone together but still in their sight. To be honest I wanted to cry and being that I felt my eyes burning I could feel the tears about to let go.

"So is this it? Is this the last time I'm a be able to see you?" I asked.

"Well we get visiting hours in prison." Rah replied laughing.

"Rashawn it's not funny. You're gonna go to prison and I'm a lose you. What am I gonna do?" I asked.

He got serious and clenched his jaw. "You gonna do exactly what you were doing before you met." He said. "You're gonna survive. I want you to continue to take care of Aaron and the trap. But as soon as school start I only want you part time at the trap and that's to make sure everything is good and straight. I want you in your books full time and I want you to worry about college. I don't want no dumb girlfriend." He said.

We both started laughing. "I'm a miss you." I said.

"I'm a miss me too. But like I said we still got visiting hours." He replied.

I started laughing. "I love you ugly." Rah said.

"I love you too Rashawn." I replied.

He kissed me on the forehead and walked back over to the cop car. They all left as I stood there recapping what happened. I ran inside and went in to Rah's closet to see another suit. I went over to text Quan and told him what was the deal. I changed in to a dress and the doorbell downstairs rang.

I went down and saw Quan and Gunz in a suit and Dana in a dress.

"What the hell I didn't know y'all owned suits." I said.

"Ever hood nigga owns a suit for court. Now come on we gotta go meet Rah. You explain everything in the car." Quan said.

I locked the door to the house and we all walked over to the car. While we were driving I explained to them what happened and we finally reached the court house.

"Dam it. Who knows what they're gonna charge him for." Quan said.

"If they have some sort of evidence to tie him to the murders it's over he's done for good." Gunz said.

"That shit is impossible. We burned the evidence remember?" Dana said.

"But that doesn't mean that was the only evidence they had against him." Quan replied.