YOU WHAT

I woke up the next morning and hopped in the shower and freshen myself up. While I was walking downstairs I herd Aaron talking.

"Oh yea. Yo you're a cheater." He said.

I walked down and saw him and Rah on the couch playing a video game. As soon as I reached the last step Rah turned around and smiled.

He paused the game and got up. "I'll be back. Molly come follow me." He said.

I followed him in to the kitchen and sat up on the island. "What happened?" I asked.

He kissed me and grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you." Rah said.

"Really? It's only been a day?" I replied.

"The longest day of my life and whatcu saying you didn't miss me?" He replied.

"Trust me I was lost without." I said.

We both began to chuckle. "Quan went in to detail about tonight. I'm coming and I'm a kill that bitch Jasmine." He said.

"No. I rather you not come." I replied.

"Why shorty? This got something to do with me to you know." Rah said.

"Yea but you got a lot of shit to deal with right now. You kill her and the Feds will definitely be on your case Rashawn. I rather you stay here instead of coming with us." I said.

He took a deep breath. "Alright I'll stay with Aaron. Just be careful okay?" He asked.

"I'm always careful Rashawn." I replied. "I'm go to the trap so I'll see you later." I said.

"Wait but I just came back just chill with me." He said.

"I can't I got a lot of shit I gotta deal with." I replied.

He sucked his teeth and walked back to the living room.

I'm convinced his mother use to spoil him.

"Later Aaron later Rah." I yelled.

"Bye Molly." Aaron said.

Rah didn't even look in my direction or say bye. I just rolled my eyes and left the house cause he was acting like how he always act. When he doesn't get his way he catches a attitude since he's so use to everyone always saying yes to him.

I pulled up at the trap and went upstairs to the third floor. Dana, Quan, and Gunz were all in the room waiting. As soon as I walked in it's like you could feel the tension in here. Dana was sitting on the couch while Quan was all the way on the other side of the room and he looked mad as hell.

I wonder what happened with them.

"Thank god. What's the plan Molly?" Gunz asked.

"Well it's really basic actually, when we go in and Zay and Jasmine shows us the evidence that gotta do with Rah we just burn the place down." I said.

"Deadass? Just like that? Isn't that gonna be more suspicious towards the cops?" Quan asked.

"That's why I didn't want Rah to come with us. He's already in a lot of shit so I don't want him dealing with anymore shit." I said.

They all nodded they head. "Gunz I'm a need some gasoline. That place is gonna burn down with the evidence." I said.

Gunz nodded and left. "Quan can you invite about three more niggas to come with us on this mission from downstairs?" I asked.