I'll Consider

I woke up the next morning next to Rah. He was shirtless and sitting up on the bed with his shirt off. As soon as he felt my movements he looked at me.

"Wassup ugly." He said kissing my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"1:30." He said.

"Deadass? Dam. You got Aaron?" I said.

"Yea he's at camp tho." He replied.

His back was still turned to me so I went behind him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you. I know I don't say it a lot but I really appreciate all yo help." I said.

He chuckled. "Yea yea yea I know. Now go in the bathroom and freshen yourself up. You stink." He said laughing.

I punched him and went in the shower. When I came out and got dress my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"You're still alive and you still have my money. How's your brother?" Ant asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Look Ant. At first I wasn't gonna give you the money but you got my family involved in this so now I wanna schedule a meeting." I said.

"I'm listening." He replied.

"Nothing big. Just my guys and your guys. I'll give you the money and you just leave me alone." I said.

"Oh really? Just like that?" He asked.

"You made me kill my mother and my brother got shot. There's nothing really left for me to do." I said.

He paused for a second. "Deal. I'll text you the address and you'll meet me there tonight." He said. He hanged up the phone and I turned around and saw Rah.

"So you really just gonna give up everything like that?" He asked.

"Of course not. I told you I'm gonna kill this nigga. Now come on let's go to the trap." I said.

We hopped in the car and drove to the trap. Everyone was chilling on the first floor making it a perfect time to have a meeting. I stood on the coffee table.

"AYO!" I yelled.

Everyone turned towards me and I looked at Rah.

Got me fucked up if you think I'm a talk in front of a whole bunch of people. I'm a shy girl.

He sighed. "Ight look. We've been planning to take down this nigga Ant for weeks now and our time has finally come." He said.

Everyone began clapping and cheering.

"Okay but look. We all know this shit ain't gonna be easy. So we gonna need a plan." Rah said. He stop talking and looked at me.

"Um well. Basically I scheduled a meeting with him to give him back his money. That place is gonna be gaurd heavy and knowing him he wouldn't want us to make it out there alive. So I'm a need y'all to be outside the place waiting with y'all guns to go inside. I might need a few of y'all niggas to come with us inside as back up" I said.

Everyone nodded they head understanding.

"Molly. What type of shit you gonna need?" Gunz asked.

"Simple shit. Just a couple of guns should be good...and a semi-automatic and a sniper." I said. "Oh and my dad is gonna hook me up with a rocket launcher so hopefully you know how to use one of those." I continued.

"Jesus Molly you call that simple." Rah said.

I just chuckled "We'll go in to details later on." I said. "Come on Rah."

He followed me upstairs and to his room. He sat on the chair and I sat on the desk. We started smoking with each other.

"Molly I want you to know that whatever happens tonight you're still my ugly ass sweetheart." Rah said.

"Rah you're so annoying." I replied.

He started laughing which made me laugh. Our laughing was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Yea Molly? Wassup how's everything?" My dad asked.

"Dad I'm so happy you called. I need that rocket launcher you told me about." I said.

"So you're dealing with Ant today huh?" He asked.

"Yea I am." I replied.

"Well, be careful Molly. Try to think before you doing anything and play it safe." My dad said.

"Trust me dad I am. Ain't know way I'm a slip up now." I said.

"Good. I love you Molly." He said.

I took a deep breath. "Love you too pops." I hanged up the phone and looked at Rah.

He looked space out as if he was thinking about something.

"Rah." I said.

"Molly I've been thinking." He started off.

"That's a first." I replied.

He glared at me and I smiled.

"Look after this whole Ant situation and we get settled down on the drugs and shit and cool off. Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He asked.

My heart started to race when he asked me that. "Me? On a date? With Rah Banks?" I asked.

"Nah shorty. You gonna be on a date with Rashawn Williams." He said grabbing my hands and biting his lip.

"I'll consider." I said.

He kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. Our kissing was interrupted by Quan and Dana coming in.

"YOOO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PREPARING FOR TONIGHT NOT MAKING KIDS." Quan yelled.

We all started laughing. "He's right. Come on we gotta get to work." Rah said.

I know it's short but the next chapter will be about Ant and stuff so stay tuned.