The Prison

A/N: This will be a Mitch Quinn and Scott Joker one shot. It's somewhat inspired by the song Heathens. This is an ALTERNATE BACKSTORY. Mitch Quinn was still Mitchell Quinzel (HAHA) and he goes a little crazy and gets put into a prison. I'm really proud of this one for some reason. Btw Scott doesn't have the silver teeth. Enjoy!

*****

"I'm not crazy!" Mitchell screamed at the guards taking him to the cell.

"Sure you aren't, sweetie." They were used to this.

Mitchell was thrown into the cell, falling to the floor. When he stood up, he started banging on the cell door. When he gave up, he turned around to see his cellmates. They were all... interesting, to say the least. The first person he saw was a blonde girl in a glass cage. She had tattoos all over her face and arms.

The next one was a dark skinned man. He had a beard, and he was kinda tall. There was a cell built into the wall next to him. In there was a... man? He looked more like a croc. He had something resembling a sewer in the cell.

Then there was someone who really caught his attention.

He had green hair and white skin. When he saw Mitchell he got this wicked smile on his face. He had a purple coat with no shirt undeneath.

"And who might you be?" Green hair asked, standing up and making his way to Mitchell.

"M-Mitchell Quinzel." He replied quietly.

"Well, I'm Scott Joker." He started circling Mitchell. "And I'm going to call you Mitch. That girl in the glass is Kirstin, but outside she's known as Diablo. People think she's a man because of the name. That black dude is Kevin Deadshot, and the croc-man is Avi Croc. They don't deal with outsiders very well." He explained.

Croc spoke up. "It's just that newcomers have... a certain smell." He grabbed the iron bars of his little cell.

"Well... Uh... N-nice to m-meet you all." All of a sudden Mitch got a flashback. He slid down the side of the wall and sat on the floor and started laughing like crazy. Well... he was.

"Oh, fuck yeah. He's mine." Scott growled.

"Two crazies. We're screwed." Kevin said.

"You're crazy, too." Scott said, as if Mitch wasn't there.

"No, we have abilities. You're insane." He explained.

"Huh. Anyways, this one is my favorite." Scott pointed at Mitch, who was hysterically laughing at a sad memory.

Scott walked over to him and sat next to him. "Snap out of it!" He said loudly in his ear.

Mitch suddenly stopped laughing. "I-I'm sorry y-you had to s-see that."

"Why do you stutter so much? We're not gonna hurt you..." Scott smirked.

"I have trust issues, sue me." Mitch pulled his knees up to his chest.

"You're a sassy one, aren't ya? I like you already." Joker winked and Mitch felt little butterflies.

****Two weeks later*****

"We're never getting out of here. Face it." Kirstie said.

"I don't know about you, but my people are already planning to get me out of here. And I'm taking all of you. Imagine all the bad we could do." Joker laughed a crazy laugh.